Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Flashing ovulation face for 7 days!!

hi,

I’ve been using the CD ovulation tests the dual hormone ones- and all I am getting is flashing face (high fertility) not peak fertility (ovulation)

i used these test test last year and fell pregnant after a few smiley faces sadly ending in a early miscarriage, then used them again and had 4 flashing faces an fell pregnant again, sadly a couple of months ago lot my little boy at 22 weeks.

we are ready to try again but all I am getting is flashing smiley face! No sign of ovulation as of yet?! I’m on around CD 27 so much later into my cycle this time... 7-8 days of flashing faces is strange? 

Many advice would help me... it’s been tough.

thank you

briony x

Replies

• So sorry for your losses.
    Sorry for asking but have you had your periods after loss of your boy 
  • Hey,

Aww thank you.

i had a period 5 weeks after the late miscarriage (started 5th July ended 8th July) was surprised to have a period that soon as my periods are irregular x 
  • Sigsauer said:
    So sorry for your losses.
    Sorry for asking but have you had your periods after loss of your boy 
    Hey,

Aww thank you.

i had a period 5 weeks after the late miscarriage (started 5th July ended 8th July) was surprised to have a period that soon as my periods are irregular x
  • It's always taking time for body to restart after misscaridge. You are having LH surge but it's not working for some reason, egg is not realising. It's not late in your cycle as your cycle is not back to normal yet. Keep tracking ovulation for a next few month just to make sure you are ovulating,as it's berry common not to after mc, especially if it's late one