Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Chemical pregnancy then positive again two weeks after bleeding

13»

Replies

• Im so sorry you’re having to go through this. I got sent away for a week between scans for different reasons and the mental toll it takes is awful. try to take care of yourself and get lots of rest. Thinking of you Xxx
  • Had a complete miscarriage when I got home from the hospital and the gynaecologist called me to confirm that the blood test is consistent with that of a miscarriage (which I obviously knew by then anyway). Bit in shock now xxx 
  • I’m so sorry you’re having to go through this. I know how difficult it is. Feel free to private message me if you need someone to talk to x

after my two miscarriages I started taking a small dose of aspirin everyday and it seems to have worked. When you are ready to try give it a google. So many women who have suffered multiple miscarriages swear by it.

I know-how incredibly hard it is but don’t give up you will get there! Life is just cruel sometimes Xxx
  • @RebeccaB23 I’m going through something very similar. I had a clear faint positive last Tuesday and then vvvv faint lines to stark white negatives. Spotting Saturday then a small red/brown bleed on Sunday then spotting which has now stopped completely. I think I may have just seen a hint of a line on a test. I have had two chemicals before which have ended in a very hard and painful bleed. This is nothing like either of those. I have very sore nipples, metallic taste and slight nausea which usually would have subsided by now. I know this is almost certainly another chemical but it feels so different to previous ones. I’m awaiting a referral to recurrent miscarriage clinic. How did this pregnancy progress for you?

@Kelki I’m so sorry for your loss. I know how hard they can be. Xx