Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

August 2ww (newbie)

Replies

• *Sunshine**Sunshine* Regular
    edited Aug 18, 2019 1:57PM
    No @mrsC102015 I haven’t used any before. I do have clear blue digital ones here. Do you think I should take one this late on in my cycle? CD32. I don’t want to waste them... I was planning to use them for next cycle 
  • No @mrsC102015 I haven’t used any before. I do have clear blue digital ones here. Do you think I should take one this late on in my cycle? CD32. I don’t want to waste them... I was planning to use them for next cycle 
    If you had any of the cheap Internet ones I would say yes but I wouldn't use a digital as they have to be used first thing in the morning and at a certain point of your cycle
  • @mrsC102015 I’ll get some cheaper ones I think - can’t stand this not knowing 
  • Hi @Sunshine8888 i too had a very long cycle this time. I was expecting ovulation on my usual CD17 but all my clearblue gave no ovulation. Then i thought i didnt ovulated but after CD23 there was an increase in ewcm. So i again started testing on CD24 when i ejected the strip it had a good color line and i got solid smiley from CD25 to CD26 , Two days in a row. I know seeing ovulation test that too a clear blue digital is quite distress as they just give smiley/dark circle but when you eject and analyse you might be able to get an idea that you might heading towards your ovulation day. All the best, you will get there soon.
  • So 2 days ago I started bleeding but it was very light and I had mild cramps and the bleeding got a little heavier but still the flow was light, so much so it was contained in a pantyliner. Yesterday the bleeding was more like spotting, very light pink to brown... I wonder??? 
  • Thanks @KiaraJ I definitely need to start tracking, it’s too confusing!  My app said I was most fertile yday, it does tally up with the stretchy CM and also I have really tender boobs today which apparently can be a sign of ovulation. Sigh. I was really hoping I’d have a shorter cycle this month but looks like the pill messed everything up and it could take a while before I’m regular 😫
  • Marnie790 said:
    So 2 days ago I started bleeding but it was very light and I had mild cramps and the bleeding got a little heavier but still the flow was light, so much so it was contained in a pantyliner. Yesterday the bleeding was more like spotting, very light pink to brown... I wonder??? 
    My first period after the pill was like this.  I only really had two days of bleeding then it pretty much went away.  Very strange!
  • It wasn’t like a typical bleed for me to be honest , and I haven’t been on the pill so I’m not sure! X
  • @Marnie790 hmm ok that is odd! Maybe take a test just to be sure? Also then at least you'll know what cycle day you are on if it is AF. 
  • I wasn’t expecting AF just yet after the MC so I’m super confused! Yeah I’ll wait a few days and do one again x
  • @Marnie790 ahh I’m so sorry about the mc, apologies if I missed that in the chat before x
  • This TWW really sucks. All cycle i am confident and try to stay positive but soon i enter my sex drive is lowered, feel irritated and cry feel sad and all this bad experience result in AF.
    My expected AF is on 23rd aug but i am now having all PMS symptoms. Feeling crap 
  • How are you feeling today @KiaraJ?
  • Hi @Sunshine8888, i am still feeling frustrated and having dark yellow/light brownish discharge and i am thinking i may get AF soon. Weird thing is that i am experiencing this on CD38 as my projected AF was on CD40. Will see if that bitch turn up today. If she comes i need to take an appointment for tubal flush. :(
    How are you doing hun?
  • Today on 13dpo, holding off from testing till AF is due.
    Does any of you ladies experience hot boobs are in addition to being sore? Also i am noticing underarm area hurt. Even non wired cotton bra is painful and hot to carry.
  • You are my hero @kiaraj and yes i get changes to my boobs with my AF so I don't know. However if its unusual for you i would take it as a good sign, good luck I have everything crossed for you. 
  • hahah thanks @Kazam2817 just want to avoid disappointments during my trip. 
  • I just wanted to say keep the faith girls! I’m the OP and although i wasn’t pregnant in August.... I am now!!! :)<3
  • Laura_J said:
    I just wanted to say keep the faith girls! I’m the OP and although i wasn’t pregnant in August.... I am now!!! :)<3
    Huge congrats to you! Hope all goes well. I am 14 weeks this week, not going to lie, possibly the worst pregnancy I’ve ever had! 😂 hoping to start feeling better sooooon! Take care!
  • Thank you, such a weird feeling! i think I’m 4 weeks going off my last period. 

Oh no, sorry to hear you are feeling pants.... hope you perk up soon! It’s my first pregnancy so I have no idea what to expect but don’t really feel any different yet.