Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

August 2ww (newbie)

1121314151618»

Replies

• Laura_J said:
    I just wanted to say keep the faith girls! I’m the OP and although i wasn’t pregnant in August.... I am now!!! :)<3
    Congratulations!! I'm 13+3 weeks today and finding this pregnancy a lot easier than my last! 
  • I remember seeing your news in August @mrsC102015, really happy things are going well for you. No morning sickness then I take it? 
  • Laura_J said:
    I remember seeing your news in August @mrsC102015, really happy things are going well for you. No morning sickness then I take it? 
    I haven't had any morning sickness at all.  The only symptom I've really had is sore boobs and really bad fatigue, I can't stop sleeping lol
  • Laura_J said:
    I remember seeing your news in August @mrsC102015, really happy things are going well for you. No morning sickness then I take it? 
    I haven't had any morning sickness at all.  The only symptom I've really had is sore boobs and really bad fatigue, I can't stop sleeping lol
    Out of interest, when did the symptoms kick in for you? 
  • Laura_J said:
    Laura_J said:
    Out of interest, when did the symptoms kick in for you? 
    Roughly when I was about 6 weeks I think
  • Hey girls!! So I’ve just found out I’m pregnant! But I seem to be very early, I’m worried about another miscarriage or even chemical as I haven’t missed AF yet, I was just hoping to get opinions on my line progression and hopefully it’s a good thing, what do you guys think?
    these are from 9dpo - 13dpo