Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

August 2ww (newbie)

Replies

• @Yorkshire89
    Hi... we are cycle buddies... even I am on 7DPO... couple of months back my cycle was 5 days late and I was convinced I was pregnant and then AF came .. it was bad... have been TTC for 3 months now... all the best to all of us  for our BFPs 
  • Hi Ladies! 

I agree..... I didn’t think getting pregnant would be so difficult as so many people do fall pregnant by accident 😯. 

I also convinced myself i was pregnant the first two months so I’m going to try really hard not to symptom spot this month too (impossible?) 

it’s nice to have some company in this 2ww though! 
  • It so hard not to symptom spot!  
  • @mrsC102015
     Yes it's really difficult to not symptom spot. but most pregnant women I have spoken to always say very early on it's pretty much the same as PMS... so that screws with your head even more.
    This month I have promised myself to just stay calm till my AF due date.
    I wait for 2 months else I go in for fertility tests and the works... I hope I get my BFP before that.
  • I told myself I wouldn't do it this month and that I definitely wouldn't test early but because I had tests indoors I couldn't help myselfast night and did the test 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • @mrsC102015
    I definently saw a faint second line on your test. I say wait till atleast 12 or 14DPO before testing again.
    Give the tests to someone and get them back only on 12 DPO else you will end up testing every day. 
    Also test first thing in the morning... night pee might be too diluted to give you the correct result 
  • I’ve been symptom spotting left right and centre 🤦‍♀️ Can’t help myself!!! 7dpo I’m sure time has slowed down. Gonna be a torturous wait. 
  • Hi all

I'm 8dpo and took a test.  I know it is faint but would you say this is positive? 

I had a miscarriage in May and am so worried the same this is going to happen again

I can def see a line!! Did you use a frer? I’ve sent my OH for some today 
  • Vikster82 said:
    Hi all

I'm 8dpo and took a test.  I know it is faint but would you say this is positive? 

I had a miscarriage in May and am so worried the same this is going to happen again

I can def see a line!! Did you use a frer? I’ve sent my OH for some today 
    Yes I used an internet cheapie in the morning and saw a faint line so went straight on amazon and ordered frer for same day delivery!  I have another one in the box but will leave it a few days before testing again
  • @SwithR its so frustrating that our bodies do this us, sent me daft i was so convinced. But since then i have calmed down alot with it i even deleted my app for following my cycle (soon re downloaded it back haha) 
    have you had any symptoms? Im confused as to whether you would anyway at this stage does it not need to implant before symtoms appear? 

Keeping my fingers crossed for bfp for us all 
    T x
  • @SwithR its so frustrating that our bodies do this us, sent me daft i was so convinced. But since then i have calmed down alot with it i even deleted my app for following my cycle (soon re downloaded it back haha) 
    have you had any symptoms? Im confused as to whether you would anyway at this stage does it not need to implant before symtoms appear? 

T x
    I have absolutely no symptoms so far this month... though I keep trying to spot symptoms but haven't really felt anything. Unless you have experience with earlier pregnancies (which I do not have) I think it's very difficult to catch the correct symptoms.
    Just gotta wait and pray that AF stays away and test after a week or so if it does.

T x
    You wouldn't get any symptoms before implantation.

Has anyone got children already or are you all trying for your first? I've already got a 2.5 year old son

T x

Has anyone got children already or are you all trying for your first? I've already got a 2.5 year old son
    Nope no children as yet ... trying for my first baby... TTC since 3 months... but I am already 33... got married late... so will just wait another couple of months and opt for fertility treatments if I dont conceive by then.
    That's why I am so confused as I have no idea what I am supposed to feel really around this time.
    Any words of advice will help.
  • My first baby/attempt at TTC too. 33 isn’t that late in this day and age! I’m 31 and have only been married 3 months too 😊. My two older sisters had their firsts at 35 and 36. 

Really hope this month is the month for us all! 
  • SwithR said:
    @SwithR its so frustrating that our bodies do this us, sent me daft i was so convinced. But since then i have calmed down alot with it i even deleted my app for following my cycle (soon re downloaded it back haha) 

T x

Nope no children as yet ... trying for my first baby... TTC since 3 months... but I am already 33... got married late... so will just wait another couple of months and opt for fertility treatments if I dont conceive by then.
    That's why I am so confused as I have no idea what I am supposed to feel really around this time.
    Any words of advice will help.
    I am also 33.  It took me 9 months to fall with my son and this time I got pregnant after 4 months but miscarried at 6 weeks and has been 3 months since the miscarriage and pretty sure I'm pregnant again. 

I think this early on you don't really feel anything.  With my son I didn't get any symptoms until I was about 6 weeks pregnant and the symptoms. I got were extreme fatigue and sore boobs but everyone is 

T x

I didnt think so, i remember i didnt feel rubbish until after my missed period with my son - hes 10. Feels like a lifetime ago. 

• I'm now 10 dpo and my line is getting darker! The top one was 8 dpo
  • Wow @mrsc102025 I think you are definitely pregnant! Can’t believe it’s showing up so clearly so soon. I’m 3dpo today and got the weirdest stabbing pain for about 30 seconds (a bit like a stitch but further down) in my left side this morning when I got up! Feel like it’s far too early to be anything significant though....
  • edited Aug 10, 2019 12:14PM
    Hey guys!! So here’s a little story about my journey, I had a miscarriage on the 16th July at around 7/8 weeks, bled for 5 days and have been having sex every 2nd to 3rd day, I’m currently 7dpo (3w and 4days since MC) and my boobs are incredibly sore, heavy, and my nipples are tender and sensitive! AF due in 7 days, I’ve been taking seven seas trying for a baby for the past 3 weeks also! 
    I’m 22!
    Love advice or opinions
  • Hey Ladies! 

Can I join in please? 

Currently in the TWW. I’m either 7dpo or 10dpo due to cm I’ve confused myself. Plus I’m taking Clomid (first time this month) very up and down and not sure what to expect. Trying so very hard not to symptom spot and I tested today (because I found one in my wardrobe!) tut tut! 

Hows everyone feeling? I’ve had a few “symptoms” but not getting my hopes up just yet as still incredibly early. 

Hope everyone is ok and doesn’t mind me jumping in. X