Forum homeā€ŗ Getting pregnantā€ŗ Trying to conceive
šŸšØ Advance warning šŸšØ This forum will be closing on 1st May ā€“ please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hoping for a BFP in August šŸ‘¶šŸ¼- Part 2

Replies

• @Rachel.a21 oooh exciting! Let me know the result! X
  • @Rachel.a21 me and my partner BDs all the way through my ā€œfertile windowā€ if this month isnā€™t our month I have no idea what else to do!
  • Hi everyone.Ā 

The tww is officially my two weeks of being nuts. I hate it. But here I am. Lol.

My period tracking app predicted Ā that I would ovulate on the 10th of August (CD13) but I didnā€™t get EWCM until CD15. Iā€™m not temping but I did also feel feverish the entire CD15.

We dtd CD10, CD13, and CD15.Ā 

By CD16 EWCM was gone. Iā€™ve stayed ā€˜wetā€™ since, though. Forgive the TMI. And also quite crampy, plus a knife-poking feeling on the left of my lower abdomen today (CD21).

Going by when I got EWCM, I should be 7dpo today, August 20. Too early for BFP so Iā€™ve decided to stop testing with the cheapies for now. All bfn so far, by the way. Iā€™m nuts, I started testing from 3dpo.Ā 

Iā€™m about a week away from AF and I have none of my more specific symptoms yet. No sore breasts, no lone pimple on my chin. I have the headaches and mild cramps but these arenā€™t specific so Iā€™m not sure what to make of them for now.Ā 

Oh also, on the day I got EWCM I also got some pink in the discharge. Forgive TMI again. It could not have been implantation even if I had indeed Oā€™d when my app predicted - two days before.Ā 

I read that it couldā€™ve been ovulation bleed.Ā 

Iā€™m crossing fingers that I get a bfp soon. I usually get my bfp between 9dpo and 12dpo. I hope I donā€™t go completely nuts before bfp or AF.Ā 

Whew. Thanks for ā€˜listeningā€™.Ā 

• Sammy113 said:
    My first post in this thread! Iā€™m trying for my second with my husband (we have a 3 year old) Iā€™ve written a detailed post in a thread I made earlier but Iā€™ve had constant negatives but FEEL pregnant. So hard to explain. Had lots of pulling and cramping down there and all weekend cramping when I donā€™t usually before my period. Sore boobs, nausea, just every sign I had with my little one. SO confused...but I couldnā€™t resist taking a cheap Strip tonight and think I can see something? Not sure if Iā€™m cracking up!! Surely I couldnā€™t have a faint positive this late?Ā 
    I see it. Itā€™s clear enough to me. I think congrats are in order!!
  • @Robyn25 Evening test was considered low and same number amount of LH as my test from noon today.Ā 
  • @Robyn25 We have been BD every two days since my period, so I hope Iā€™m covered either way! Some say itā€™s better to do every other day or every 2 days so sperm quality is high, others say do it every day. Who knows! I am switching to every other day this week though since it should be ovulation timeĀ 
  • @Kwipeh hello! Welcome to the TWW! I am already driving myself nuts! Iā€™m officially 6dpo.Ā 
    Iā€™ve had some mild cramps which was at 5dpo. And Iā€™ve been super hungry...
    other than that nothing!!.
    i havenā€™t tested yet because tbh I know itā€™s too early. Although I really want to I know itā€™s not going to say anything!..Ā 
    i think what helps is that I donā€™t have any tests at hand! Or I probably would have by now!.
    welcome and fingers crossed!
  • Robyn25 said:
    @Kwipeh hello! Welcome to the TWW! I am already driving myself nuts! Iā€™m officially 6dpo.Ā 
    Iā€™ve had some mild cramps which was at 5dpo. And Iā€™ve been super hungry...
    other than that nothing!!.
    i havenā€™t tested yet because tbh I know itā€™s too early. Although I really want to I know itā€™s not going to say anything!..Ā 
    i think what helps is that I donā€™t have any tests at hand! Or I probably would have by now!.
    welcome and fingers crossed!
    Thank you! Iā€™m hoping I am able to keep my resolve. I want to hold off testing until at least 12dpo. Ha! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ who am I kidding.Ā 
  • @Rachel.a21 - what lengths are your cycles hun?... x
  • @Kwipeh ha! Iā€™m with you there girl, I just feel silly all the time! Iā€™m constantly trying to find hopeful answers!Ā 
  • @Robyn25 Before BC, they were 28 days regularly. I was on BC for 7 years after having my son. I stopped it on June 9th, got my first natural period on July 5th. Then my last period started August 7th. So right now, my last cycle was 33 days but Iā€™m also still regulating. I havenā€™t logged enough natural periods for my app to be accurate which is why I have to rely on OPK and now BBT šŸ˜•
  • @Rachel.a21 quite similar to me with the BC. Although I havenā€™t got any children ā€˜yetā€™!!. Mine were 28day with out fail! Went on BC, 5 years, Came of BC then I was very irregular for some time, up to a year maybe a little longer.
    Regulated myself and Iā€™m 30 days now.. itā€™s only been these past 6 months have had 30 day regular cycles but my body also feels back to normal as I get my PMS symptoms leading up to my AF.Ā 
    Madness how the body works. Last month I was heartbroken. Started to feel like BC ruined my chances of a family.. itā€™s so so hard for lots of people.Ā 
    Just really cannot wait for the day I see that BFP. !Ā 
  • @Robyn25 I am worried that will happen to me as well. My doctor told me that my periods should be regulated after this month, so I really hope that happens. I started doing BBT this month because I was worried I wasnā€™t even ovulating after coming off BC, so hopefully that will give me peace of mindĀ 
  • @Rachel.a21 I was eased a little when I think I was experiencing some ovulation bleeding a couple of months back but will have to see how I get on.
    Its horrible to think about but if we all stay positive we can get through anything!.
    Officially 6dpo now.. - is still experiencing quite a bit thick creamy discharge where at this point it would have settled down a little bit by now! But the mind plays tricks when you want something so bad! So will see how things carry on over the next few days.
    is 9/10 dpo an ok time to start testing. Which would be 4 days before expected AF?. X
  • @Robyn25 You are so right! Staying positive is key. I canā€™t speak for early testing because with my son, my test was negative at 4 days late and I didnā€™t get a positive until 5 days late. I think your best bet is to wait until Af is late. I know itā€™s hard, but it saves you the stress of seeing a faint line or not seeing a faint line or it just being a glitch. My positive with my son was dark, so I didnā€™t even have to question is it negative or positiveĀ 
  • @Rachel.a21 youā€™re right! Iā€™m sure it will mean that all much more persevering for the dark line! X
  • @Robyn25 I think so too! Iā€™m guilty of early testing, but I told myself Iā€™m done with that! I see all too often people having to squint to see a faint line and then it ends up being an evap line or faulty test when they have already gotten their hopes up šŸ˜”
  • @Rachel.a21 yes! I completely agree with you!. Feeling a little crampier at the moment again!. Just light but noticeable...Ā 
    hmmmmmĀ 
  • @Robyn25 I felt a little crampy today too so was thinking possibly ovulation? But both tests I took today were negative. We will see if my temp rises in the morning. I really hope this is our month for BFP!
  • @Rachel.a21me too! Iā€™m not sure I could handle another heartache!..
    bur positive positive vibes!! šŸ’•
This discussion has been closed.