Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hoping for a BFP in August 👶🏼- Part 2

Replies

• SwithR said:
    Lucy16277 said:
    I can't sleep so thought I'd say hi 👋
    I'm not feeling very hopeful for a bfp in August. Yesterday was my ovulation day and we didn't get to bd. Oh thought ovulation was more than one day. We did BD on CD5,6,9,11 and hopefully today cd15. Af is due 24th so I guess we'll see.
    Hi... dont get disheartened. .. BD on CD 11 might still work .. as for today .... BD asap as the egg generally lasts only for 12 to 24 hours so you may still have time.
    Sorry to make BD sound like such a task. Try making it a routine to BD every alternate day irrespective of fertile days... this way it wont remain a task anymore and your chances might increase.
    This is what we try now to try and avoid the pressure.

Thanks, I have read to bd every other day to increase chances. Oh was shocked when I said it's only 12-24 hrs. He has a child with his ex and the caught straight away but this would be my first 🤞
    It's only our first cycle of ttc so I know I just need to see what happens.
  • Morning ladies, how are we all doing? I treat myself to s sleep in and I plan on a relaxing day. 

@Kazam2817 finger crossed for you lovely x
  • Morning all feeling odd today have the shakes really bad and feel very tired only 4 dpo 
  • Good morning all... I am 8PO now... AF due in a week and I feel absolutely nothing ! I hope I dont have another disappointing month
  • SwithR said:
    Good morning all... I am 8PO now... AF due in a week and I feel absolutely nothing ! I hope I dont have another disappointing month
    I've read it's lots of places that a lot of people don't have any symptoms so fingers crossed it's on the cards for you!
  • @Emmy012 that's so nice I would love to do that too, but my 11month old doesn't allow me haha. I have negative feelings flooding me I think I will not have bfp this month. I'm 11dpo, theoretically my af is due on Monday, but I seem to have a delay on chart suggesting I may have af on Wednesday. Anyway I can feel that temp dropping on Monday...
  • Hi @MadDoda I'm sorry you don't get to have a sleep in! This is my first for a long time! (Still in bed!) I may drag myself to the gym at some point though. 
    It's really hard not to have those negative thoughts, I'm due AF Monday too and really feel like this month just isn't mine either, don't give up and see what Monday brings. When are you testing? X
  • AF arrived for me today ladies :( trying not to be too negative. Fingers crossed for 10th cycle lucky :) 
    Wishing you all the best on your journeys :) xx
  • @Emmy012 it's good for you! Hubby let me sleep in sometimes, but ATM he is working a lot. I do gym at home and kickboxing once or twice a week and I'm not planning to stop even if pregnant, obviously with modifications... So gym is good for you, you should go! Gonna test Monday morning, but will not give up until af shows.
  • AF arrived for me today ladies :( trying not to be too negative. Fingers crossed for 10th cycle lucky :) 
    Wishing you all the best on your journeys :) xx
    Sorry to hear that. I get that trying to stay positve it easier said than done. Just be kind to yourself. Eat all the chocolate, ice-cream and chill out in comfy pjs! Fingers crossed cycle 10 will be your cycle <3
  • That's the spirit @MadDoda I'm going to test tomorrow and then see if and when AF decides to show. Yeah I usually go around 3-4 times a week, I fully intend on keeping fit when pregnant too, had a good chat with a lovely PT this week about modified excercise and she's all for it too. 

I really think AF is gonna show but we're not out until she does! X
  • Dani13 said:

Sorry to hear that. I get that trying to stay positve it easier said than done. Just be kind to yourself. Eat all the chocolate, ice-cream and chill out in comfy pjs! Fingers crossed cycle 10 will be your cycle <3

Thanks hun, that's eXactly what I am going to do today. Thanks for your support ❤️
  • @Emmy012 thanks for some positive energy, I just got some light cramps ehhh
  • @MadDoda Ive started with typical AF symptoms today, light cramps and sore boobs. 😔 Ah well! If it's not my month maybe the next one will be!
  • *Sunshine**Sunshine* Regular
    edited Aug 10, 2019 12:31PM
    I’ve been trying to feel for cervix. I think I’ve found it but it’s so hard to reach - it feels high up. But then I’m not sure how high it is when it’s low 🙈 and I’ve no idea how to know if open or closed or hard or soft! And CM is more creamy than watery. I’m so confused. I guess I should just keep checking and look for differences...

@Eleighfield1988 sorry to hear about AF arriving - keep busy, treat yourself and start afresh!

I think I’m 9DPO today but who knows!! I would be about that if on a 28 day cycle but if a longer cycle I could be a week or two out even!! Felt a bit sicky this morning but I think that may have been due to a bit too much wine last night 😂🙈
  • @MrsL85 When is AF due? Mine came 4 days late this month. Talk about a let down when she came 🙄

@MadDoda I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you! I started temping today, but do you normally put the thermometer in your mouth or under your arm?
  • @Sunshine8888 I see you are freaking out same like me few days ago haha. Focus on smth else, I know it's hard, I'm still trying to figure out how. But I went into depression of negative thoughts Now it sucks. Getting pregnant is way to stressful.
  • @Rachel.a21 thanks a lot I rly need some positivity. You measure bbt orally or vaginally. 
  • Emmy012 said:
    Morning ladies, how are we all doing? I treat myself to s sleep in and I plan on a relaxing day. 

@Kazam2817 finger crossed for you lovely x
    Thank you lovely! All went well and we did IUI insemination this morning so now we are in the waiting game. Let the TWW saga begin lol!

Welcome to all the newbies and keeping fx for some more bfp’s today xxx
  • I mean August not today lol and sending all the positive vibes to those who need it today,23 can do this ladies xxx
This discussion has been closed.