Forum homeβ€Ί Getting pregnantβ€Ί Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hoping for a BFP in August πŸ‘ΆπŸΌ- Part 2

Replies

• And we not 23, bloody hell phone is doing a number on me today πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
  • Thanks @Kazam2817, glad all went well today!Β 

@MadDoda I know, I feel like I’m going mad all of a sudden πŸ™ˆ sorry for being so crazy, I’m trying to hold it together in real life!Β 
  • Thanks @Kazam2817, glad all went well today!Β 

@MadDoda I know, I feel like I’m going mad all of a sudden πŸ™ˆ sorry for being so crazy, I’m trying to hold it together in real life!Β 
    Hey sunshine you’re welcome. We all have the feeling of being crazy at times during this process, it’s emotionally so draining and especially because we put so much time and effort into it all because we so want it. We can only keep going and hopefully it will happen for us. Sending you good vibes lady, I hope your day gets better xxx
  • My temp dropped this morning. AF will be here today or tomorrow. Good thing I didn't waste any tests.Β 
  • @PinkSnow410 single drop is not definitive, weren't you due for af on Monday seems a bit early.Β 

• Has anyone used this for tracking ovulation? Is it useful.Β  I find OPKs confusing cause of the faint line dark line confusion.
  • @maddoda yeah but this close to AF, I just think I'm out this month.Β 
  • It's so hard to hold out not to test. Any advices? I'm sitting with bboy on maternity, I'm always busy, but I'm so bored and I think about it all the time.
  • @PinkSnow410 stay positive, ur not out until af gets you. Fingers crossed for you! I was looking at charts and there are plenty with drop and rise just before af
  • @MadDoda I don't keep them in my bathroom anymore. So I have to make a conscious decision to go get a test and that usually keeps me centered. The only reason I was able to do it this time was because I didn't do it last time and made myself so miserable. It's so tough
  • You're not out until AF shows @PinkSnow410 so don't give up hope yet. I'm sure AF is gonna show for me πŸ˜” when are you testing lovely? X
  • @PinkSnow410 yeah I think I should get rid of them or keep them in some hard to reach place haha.Β 

@Emmy012 I will keep my fingers crossed for you to be wrong haha
  • Thanks @MadDoda I hope I'm wrong too but my body is telling me otherwise 😣
  • I'm going to test tomorrow with fmu. I looked at my previous charts and my temp doesn't usually drop until 14 DPO. It's 12 DPO today so I don't know if maybe being at camp made a difference, as I didn't sleep great, or if it's just coming down early or what. I don't feel very hopeful. I've had so many let downs I don't want to hope anymore just to get crushed by af...Β 
  • @PinkSnow410 we ale here for u lovely , stay positive. I will keep everything crossed for u tomorrow.
  • Hi ladies how is everyone doing?
    I am very confused right now and need some insight.Β 
    So according to my last 2 months with clomid i ovulated on CD17 and AF comes at CD32.
    But my this cycle is coming out very weird. i followed same routine for this cycle BD every other day and then on CD15,16,17,18,19 then again every other day and didnt checked ovulation strips. when i checked around CD17 and 18 i got low fertility circle on clear blue and when i took out the strip the second line was faint.
    Β 
    But near CD23 when i started getting bit more CM i casually checked on CD26 i got my clear blue gave solid smile. Today morning as well on CD27 clear blue gave solid smile and when i checked the strip the 2nd line was stronger than the C line. So i again BD CD25, 26 and today as well.
    But i am thinking does this mean my cycle is going to be long and if yesterday and today i got solid smile then maybe i will be 1dpo tomorrow.
    i am even not sure when should i expect my AF will it be on CD32 as always or now CD40 and also feeling that maybe i am out this cycle.
    Just freaking out right now.
  • I'm going to test tomorrow with fmu. I looked at my previous charts and my temp doesn't usually drop until 14 DPO. It's 12 DPO today so I don't know if maybe being at camp made a difference, as I didn't sleep great, or if it's just coming down early or what. I don't feel very hopeful. I've had so many let downs I don't want to hope anymore just to get crushed by af...Β 

We are all in it together at this point ... even I feel absolutely nothing and I am 9 DPO now... but let's be positive. We never know when we will be pleasantly surprised... lots of love and best wishes to you
  • MadDodaMadDoda Regular
    edited Aug 10, 2019 6:54PM
    @KiaraJ you should try to stay calm it is how it is. Looks like you will have longer cycle. If there is no mistake and you ovulated Now, it happened else today else will tomorrow as opk give u insight ahead of ovulation. So that would mean tomorrow or day after is your 1dpo. From what you say your standard luteal phase is 14days, so count from that to predict your possible period. It's too bad you don't do bbt, you would know exactly what is going on. Just relax bd some more tomorrow and fingers crossed.
  • @MadDoda thanks alot for this information. i will definitely order the BBT thermometer from amazon. But as per now it's a long cycle for me this time :(
  • Rachel.a21Rachel.a21 Regular
    edited Aug 10, 2019 7:39PM
    @MadDoda After testing really early and getting negatives my 1st cycle, I just told myself I won't test until I'm at least 1 day late. I know it's easier said than done, but what if you test early, get a negative, but then actually are pregnant. Now you will be upset when really you just tested too early. I agree with @PinkSnow410 about not even getting tests. I am not even going to order anymore FR tests until my period is late. I have 2-day shipping, so I will only have to wait a couple days after I miss my period (if I do). I am only on CD4, so I still have a while to go
This discussion has been closed.