Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hoping for a BFP in August 👶🏼- Part 2

1474849505153»

Replies

• Dear Danlielle , could you rename new part to September please! Thanks
  • @Sunshine8888 I'm in the same boat as you. 18dpo if my app is correct. Still no period, one or two faint lines on possibly evaporated test. 
    Abdominal pain and wanting to eat and dry mouth and thinking AF is coming. But it doesn't. And now worrying my cycle is getting longer and if the AF doesn't start then I'm missing out this cycle and I have to wait longer... ugh. Really wanting to be pregnant before my birthday in September but now it probably wont happen... oh well. Goodluck to everyone else testing etc. 

• @Robyn25
    Hey, well hun as they say a line is a line no matter how faint! 
    If it has colour then it’s picked up hcg there especially if it was within time limit. 
    Leave it 48hrs and test again or try a frer? 
    If u can bare it I personally wld go with the 48hrs but if not Frer for sure? 
    Good Luck girl, will be thinking about you xx
  • Hi ladies so today am 9dpo and having mild cramp and light pinkish and brownish spotting am so confuse don’t know if it’s af showing up early or implantation 🙄
    I also had this at 10dpo for 6 days, and then today bang here's af 😭
  • Hello can anyone else see a faint line?! You can see it a lot clearer in person but my camera isn't picking it up! Any help is much appreciated xx
  • Hi everyone, joined just now after getting annoyed trying to find similar things I may be experiencing for a better understanding. I've been reading through and im struggling to understand all of the terminology that's being used, I've been able to figure out some but could someone please explain a little further? All this pregnancy stuff is new and somewhat scary for myself, I have no idea how my husband is feeling and I haven't many female friends who've experienced having kids and I've never really been around a pregnancy before only seen people at different stages. Any help would be muchly appreciated. It's exciting to see the support and all of the wonderful babies coming into the world. we're excited for our very own. It's still surreal we're doing this, I can't even believe I'm writing this to be honest. I'm gonna be gobsmacked when I do become a mumma on soooooo many levels. I hope you all have a blessed day on your journey, that peace will be with you and your babies, abundant joy and good news will be known for you today. God bless you mighty mummas xox
  • @NestingSongbird
    Welcome aboard.
    Glad u have joined us so feel free to ask any questions. We are a very open bunch and it’s good to share niggles, worries and anything else that may be happening! 

• Hi everyone, we've just noticed this thread has gone over the 1k posts mark, so we've kicked you off a new continuation thread. 

CONTINUATION THREAD HERE! 

Please do click on the new thread and hit the green star next to the title to bookmark the thread

We'll lock this thread later today. 

• Locking this thread now peeps.
    CONTINUATION THREAD HERE! 
This discussion has been closed.