Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Faint line on pregnancy test but on the pill

new to this!, advice or help please ?
currently on contraception pill but didnt feel right around a week ago so took a test for reassurance (cheap early days) came up negative from this mornings urine instantly, forgot about it checked it between half hour/hr later theres a faint line?? 
ive tried to tell myself its evap line but i just dont know what to believe. already have children but never found out until obv signs (missed period) however being on the pill religiously periods have been irregular and the last 4 months have had to change through 3 different types of pill (and used condoms inbetween) so periods have been irregular and lots of breakthrough bleeding been going on. please help me im going out my mind!!
regards a curious momma. 

Replies

• That looks like it could be positive, but you are supposed to read them within 5 minutes. I would take another test and read it within the correct time. My best friend got pregnant on the pill!
  • ahhh goodness me well i took another this morn and nothing came up 🤷‍♀️ yet i still dont feel right so i dont know where i stand now just really confused 🤯