Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

did he fake it?

I'm actually going to post this because it's been on my mind for over a week now. 

BF and I are trying for a baby. Took the OPK on the 2nd which came back faintly positive so we DTD that night. On the 3rd is when I got a positive but he was working late so gave it a miss. 

We DTD last night just because we were in the mood. AF not due till the 18th.

My issue is when we did it last night I felt his semen drip out of me after we finished (SORRY TMI I KNOW!) so I know he came inside and I asked him and he said yeah. However on the 2nd when we were trying I don't think he did. Nothing came out, so I think he faked it! 

Regrettably I never asked him and I should have! However it's too late now to ask him. 

My question is do you always feel it come out after a guy finishes in you??

He knows we're trying and that I want another baby. 

Replies

• I don’t think you can always tell! I’m not really sure 🙈 IME sometimes you can’t tell just because a different amount comes out each time. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Baby dust to you!
  • That’s happened to me before. Honestly, the more we do it the less that comes out. Also, sometimes it comes out as one thing when i pee and you don’t even notice. 

Some days are more than others and some are stickier than others.

If you suspect he faked it, there may be something else going on worrying you and maybe a light hearted conversation is needed. And if he did fake it, it could be because he wasn’t able to get there and it’s very embarrassing for guys. I wouldn’t get upset at him either way, honestly.