Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Evap lines or faint line

Replies

• Options
    Kelki said:
    Looks positive to me - Congratulations! I have everything crossed for a sticky bean for you.

I'd love your opinions on my internet cheap from today - not entirely due what cycle day or how many days post ovulation I am due to very irregular cycles and what Im fairly sure was a chemical pregnancy last month that ended at 5+3. From start of last bleed to now has been 23 day and my cycles are 24-38 days (with no rhyme or reason). TTC for 8 months with endometriosis. 

do you think this is a bfp or evap lines/dye run? Im trying not to get too excited. 

Looks like a BFP to me!!! Definitely a PINK line not a colorless one like evap lines are supposed to be! 
  • Options
    @Kateh2389 - I thought so too but I’m really second guessing myself - I think I’m going to have to take a breather and retest in a few days. I got so excited last month and then it went away again. Not sure what to think 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    @Kelki looks like a bfp to me too. Congratulations 🤞🏻🤞🏻 For a sticky bean for you x
  • Options
    Kelki said:
    @Kateh2389 - I thought so too but I’m really second guessing myself - I think I’m going to have to take a breather and retest in a few days. I got so excited last month and then it went away again. Not sure what to think 🤦🏻‍♀️
    I’m second guessing myself too! I don’t want to believe it so I’m waiting too. It’s unreal! Keep me posted!!! 
  • Options
    @Kateh2389 it’s so frustrating isn’t it - I thought when I finally got a BFP it would be obvious enough that I could be confident it was real/I could be happy about it! Keep me posted too!
  • Options
    So I retested this morning with SMU and looks a bit more convincing today. I suspect this may not be a new pregnancy and it’s from last cycle but obviously can’t know for sure yet. 
    Still feeling a bit nervous about the whole thing and scared to take the Clear Blue Digital in case I read ‘not pregnant’ ☹️
    Photo of today’s test attached!  
  • Options
    @Kelki. I’d say with how yesterday’s test was and now today’s that you most probably have your BFP. It’s hard to trust when you want it soo bad and your scared of the heartache time and time again but you just have to stay positive that through all that upset and disappointment your miracle is right around the corner and you may well just have your now. 🤞🏻 For you xx
  • Options
    @BrookesMummy thank you- it’s so scary! I really want to just relax and be happy about it but I just feel very nervous and don’t want to get attached or too excited. Do you think it’s too soon to do a clear blue? Definitely got some anxiety induced nausea today! 
  • Options
    @Kelki your test looks how mine did when I was pregnant with my daughter. If it was me in all honesty I don’t think I could wait to do a clearblue and if it came back not pregnant I would probably end up just redoing it in a few days time especially if AF stayed away (but that’s me) do what your comfortable with but looking at yesterday’s which was visible but no where near as much as today’s one is id say why not try it. If it says pregnant it will settle your anxiety and if it says not pregnant then it would in a way just show you how early you are and show you that you maybe just need a few days for your hcg levels to rise. 

Its most definately a testing time for us ladies and doesnt always help when you want it more than anything and are scared of having it taken away. 🤞🏻 For you and sending you lots of good luck if you decide to take plunge and do the clearblue (although maybe if you can hold of til tomorrow morning and use FMU) xx
  • Options
    @BrookesMummy - thank you that is good to hear. Im just so confused as the last couple of cycles have been weird and Im either getting a very early positive (by calendar I only ovulated 4 days ago but who really knows as my cycles are all over the place) or I'm getting a late positive which makes me nervous that there is something wrong?  

To be honest I have had anxiety in the past but not for a long while and the increased anxiety was one of the reason I took a test yesterday as it made me think I might be pregnant! Along with a plethora of other symptoms which also hint it might be further on? I've definitely lost the plot now 😂

• Options
    @Kelki we all lose the plot at times and I know what you mean. My periods are all over the place and so unpredictable. Normally I get cramps and sore boobs before AF is due and last few days I’ve had odd cramping but nothing like my normal ones, boobs aren’t sore at all but I’m feeling so sick and no matter what I eat I begin to feel sick halfway through eating and it lasts for a good hour after I finish. Took the test yesterday morning and me and OH could see faintest ever line and then did a test this morning that looked clearly negative. But we’re not sure if yesterday’s FMU was stronger because I slept longer and didn’t have a drink before bed but last night I did and only slept for half as long as night before. Going to hold attempt to hold
    off a week and if no improvement in my symptoms and no AF shows I’ll redo them. But the waiting game is awful as you are scared of doing something wrong or getting your hopes up to have them dashed.

and I wouldn’t worry to
    much, I know of one girl who
    smoked and drank and she kept going docs are she had irregular periods but not for longer than 2 months at a time and she went 8 months without one and took pregnant tests in that time that came back negative. Docs did a test and bloods and they were negative so eventually then sent her for a scan on her ovaries in case something was wrong and she was 35 weeks gone with a healthy baby boy xx
  • Options
    @BrookesMummy - I saw your FMU test yesterday and I could see a faint line too. Your body is obviously trying to tell you something so fingers crossed it will just be a case of waiting a few days long for your BFP. I hope I don’t have 30 weeks of wondering whether I am pregnant or not 😂 although in a way I wouldn’t be surprised if I was one of those women who just suddenly had a baby. I am so far beyond ready for this now I feel like I’m going to cry/scream/laugh all at the same time! Fingers crossed for us both this month! 🤞🏻
  • Options
    @Kelki I hope it is the case. I too could see myself as one of those women who don’t know a thing til suddenly I’m in labour lol. Hoping you get the BFP on clearblue that your wanting xx
  • Options
    Fingers crossed for you both!!! I didn’t realize how frustrating this could be. Trying to wait to take a test tomorrow but it’s soooo hard to wait. I’m also scared it will be negative. 🤞🏼🤞🏼
  • Options
    @BrookesMummy - thanks for the prompting - I grit my teeth and did a first response this afternoon and...

I think that's my BFP! Storing up for a CB digital weeks indicator tonight/or tomorrow morning if concentrated enough. Cautiously excited now! 
  • Options
    @BrookesMummy CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That’s definitely a Big BFP!!! 💕💕💕
  • Options
    @Kateh2389 thanks!!! :blush:
  • Options
    @Kelki yay I’m so happy for you. That’s definately your BFP. Congratulations. You’ll have to update us when you have done the CB digital xx
  • Options
    @BrookesMummy thank you! I will do - I think I’ll do it first thing tomorrow. Feel like this had suddenly gone super strong which feels sturdier to me. I’m thinking sticky strong thoughts for everyone! 
  • Options

I have become obsessed reading through these forums haha. Reading about symptoms and hpt results of other ttc women, so addicting during tww! I am 10dpo and 4 days out from af and swear I started having various symptoms at 5dpo. Took this frer this afternoon. It’s a squinter, but am I crazy or is something there? Showed up in 3 minutes. Thoughts anyone? Trying not to get hopes up....