Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Evap lines or faint line

Replies

• @cal2019 I think I see it! That’s exactly how’s my was! It’s so nice to know there’s other women who are going through the same things as I am. It’s so hard not to get your hopes up. 
  • @cal2019 I can see it though! Repeat in a couple more days? Xxx
  • @Kateh2389 and @Kelki did another frer with FMU and got bfn :( 
  • @cal2019 I’m sorry hun - it’s so disappointing every time but remember you aren’t out until AF shows! I’m sending all good vibes your way x

• Took this one this morning. Today is hopefully the first day of my missed period. Was really hoping I would get an obvious positive. 
  • @Kateh2389 looks like a BFP to me! Congrats!
  • @Kateh2389 that looks pretty good to me- also there is progress since your test on 12th so that’s the key thing! 
  • @cal2019 thank you! I hope so

@Kelki that’s true! I just compared the side by side to double check and you’re right. Usually I am already getting cramps and mood swings befor AF visits but so far I don’t have any. But I’m also second guessing like maybe my tracker app is wrong 😂 
  • @Kateh2389 try not to panic - before yesterday I had never had a test as strong as your first one was! And there is definite development so keep the faith as best you can. I don’t trust anything about my tracker anymore either and I have tested twice today to make sure it hasn’t gone away so I’m definitely still second guessing too! 
  • I’m starting to get light cramps and I had a little spotting today but not for a while now. And I just had a faint positive test this morning.  I’m really hoping it isn’t af. Has anyone experienced this before?
  • @Kateh2389 I’m having same issue this evening. Light cramping every so often - no spotting but scared that AF is on her way and the super faint line I got on my test the other day was a mistake or something. 🤞🏻 For you that your AF keeps away xx
  • @BrookesMummy 🤞🏼 For you too!!! That’s EXACTLY how I feel about my tests. Glad I’m not the only one. This is not as straight forward as I was expecting 🙄
  • I defo have a positive test and am getting cramps it can be normal so try not to panic 🤞🏼
  • @Jade218 thank you! I’ll try my best not to! Thank goodness for this forum! So glad you ladies are so positive and helpful 
  • My test was as faint as yours and now my test line is darker than the control line, and i defo have light cramping. Every now and again slightly uncomfortable. Xxx
  • edited Aug 15, 2019 9:31PM
    Hi just wondering if anyone could help me out. Took a cheap £1 test today and got this which looked to me like a faint positive but again not sure. I’ve taken 2 clearblues out of pure anxiety and they have Said not pregnant?!! I am only 1 day late to be fair.. 
  • I Can see something but not sure, i would test again in a few days to be sure x
  • 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼 Everything crossed for you lovelies 
  • @Kateh2389 definately thank goodness for this forum. I’d go out of my mind if I didn’t have anyone to share my thoughts and anxiety’s with. My DF is there to talk to but he doesn’t fully understand exactly how it feels whereas you ladies do. So far my cramps went away last night and AF hasn’t come so still kinda hopeful. 

@Jade218 thank you for letting us know your in same boat but have had your BFP gives us hope. Xx
  • @BrookesMummy my cramps were off and off but still no AF! Telling my husband this weekend.I'm a flight attendant so I won’t even get home until tonight. So I’ve been sitting in my hotel rooms reading waaaaay too much stuff on the internet