Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Evap lines or faint line

Replies

• 🤞🏼🤞🏼 For all of us :)
  • @Kateh2389 bless you. Sometimes reading stuff can make your anxietys worse but I am terrible for it as just like to KNOW one way or the other what things might be. You’d think I’d know what to expect being through it before but I didn’t even think I could get pregnant so was almost 2 months done with my daughter and thought I had a sickness bug and only tested a week later to shut my ex up but it ended up stunning me. Xx
  • Hi sorry to join in can anyone help me, are these positive?
  • Hey, what’s everyone’s thought on this? Worries it’s an evaporation line.. thanks 😊
  • @Jess154 girl that is a BIG bfp to me! Test again next few days.
  • It’s sounds bad but I’ve found the cheaper tests to be more accurate with clear results. Good luck!
  • Hi can anyone tell me if they think these are evap lines please x
  • Those all look positive to me! Congratulations ladies! 
  • Has anyone ever got a very faint positive at 10dpo on frer, have it disappear for a few days then come back? Anyone...?
  • @Kateh2389 and @Kelki I held of and did a FRER this morning with FMU and got a BFN so no idea what’s going on as have had loads of symptoms but no AF as of yet - my cycles are soooo irregular it’s unreal so can’t say if I’ve missed one or not. Congratulations again on your BFP xx
  • Now I’m not so sure. Says result will come up within 10 mins and I took this around the 9-10 min mark and dunno if I’m just kidding myself that I see a line or not but also thinking to myself it’s probably evap as I can’t tell if it has colour to it or not!!
  • Hi ladies! 

Thanks so much for the comment on my picture. I wish you all good luck! I’m still confused 3 days late now and I have never been late apart from when I had my son just under 2 years ago. I have taken another one today and there is this strange faint line that almost looks like 2 in the test window which I find so odd, can anyone else see it or is just me? 
  • @bethg1996 hi I can kind of see a second line. Asked my DF and he said he can see one too. Xx
  • Hi @BrookesMummy thanks for your reply. I can too. It’s weird tho it looks like a double line on the Y part? I’m confused but I will probably call my GP on Monday and get a blood test xx
  • @BrookesMummy I think I see a line. Maybe it’s just a faulty test? Maybe do another one in a few days? 
  • @BrookesMummy I can see a faint line there but it’s difficult to tell from a picture. A bit of info regard my current situation that you might find helpful though: I too have super irregular periods and there seems to be no rhyme or reason in when I ovulate. When I saw my GP on Friday he said he thinks I’m about 7-8weeks along based on my charting - so that would mean I had 4 days of faint BFP’s, a 3 day bleed and then an BFP on the same pregnancy 2 weeks later (at ‘4DPO’!). So no strong BFP UNTIL 6/7weeks. Can’t say for definite until I have a scan but makes me trust my gut and symptoms way more than the pregnancy tests and ovulation tests!
  • @Kelki thank you that’s reassuring. It’s just so bloody hard not knowing for definite. Holding off now for a week or 2 to see how I feel and then will do another test as by then if I am surely my HCG should have risen enough to be detected. Will keep you up to date and let you know xx
  • @BrookesMummy - my GP also mentioned that some people ‘metabolise hcg’ differently too which can account for a slow rise in hcg levels in the urine. I’m keeping everything crossed for you for a good result. Xxx 

• Hey ladies what u think done 3 tests all faint lines but this is the clearest 2 types of tests thos is clear and simple..... ive just come off coil and bled a couple days after ?.... help... gotta waiit another week todo another test as thats what the doc said to do when i got coil removed..... xxxxx
  •  As its dryimg and after its dryed and sorry gor jumping on some1 elses post xxx