Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Evap lines or faint line

Replies

• @Jade218 it’s horrible - wish I could say something that helps but I know there isn’t anything. Best of luck with the ivf! 
  • And @LizzieM - I can see something but I’d say wait a few more days and retest x
  •  
    I really didn’t think I was pregnant so symptoms ... just got home from holiday in Australia/New Zealand and thought “oh why not” and took a test...so... WOW those are some pink lines 🤗 hopefully we have a little kiwi! 
  • Kateh2389 said:

I really didn’t think I was pregnant so symptoms ... just got home from holiday in Australia/New Zealand and thought “oh why not” and took a test...so... WOW those are some pink lines 🤗 hopefully we have a little kiwi! 
    Those lines are amazing!!! Massive congrats and happy and healthy 9 months to you xxx
  • @Kateh2389 yay! Congratulations on your pink lines - magic of NZ eh?! 
    Im back in my 2ww trying again after the miscarriage so I’m hoping for another BFP before too long. 
    Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! 
  • Could someone help me with this one? What are your thoughts?
  • @Lookiingforanswer I’m not too sure - do you have any clearer photos?
  • Kelki said:
    @Kateh2389 yay! Congratulations on your pink lines - magic of NZ eh?! 
    Im back in my 2ww trying again after the miscarriage so I’m hoping for another BFP before too long. 
    Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! 
    Thank you!!!! Fingers crossed for you!!! 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼
  • @Kateh2389 thanks lovely! 

• Just checking in with everyone! According to my app I’m 7 weeks!! Have my first appointment on the 18th! It still hasnt hit me yet!  I’ve been really lucky to not have too many symptoms yet...hope everyone is doing well!
    xx
  • That’s amazing!!! Congratulations. Can I share my photos here and can someone have a quick look and let me know what you think. I’m 4 days before period and I actually did these yesterday. 
  • Yay to everyone on here! Love following, even though I’ve been quiet. I had posted a while back. Had a chemical pregnancy in July and have been TTC (in a very casual/laid back way) the past few months. I’m only 7dpo but woke up feeling sick last night and headaches and literally all I want to eat is sugar and carbs. I took a test, and will take again in a week but am I going psycho or is there the FAINTEST bfp line? (Same test, within 3 mins, one is edited with brightness down) Tell me the truth so I can stop hallucinating 😂
  • Hey @cal2019 - did you repeat your test since posting this?!
  • @Kelki yeah....it’s been stark white ever since :( af due in 2 days
  • @cal2019 remember you aren’t out until you are out - I’ll keep my fingers crossed that AF is a no show xxx 
  • Back again this cycle... having all symptoms including boobs hurting way early, yesterday and the day before had some brown spotting and a light blood when wiped (tmi sorry), and today noticed nipple changes. I’m 10dpo today, and these were my tests the past 3 days. The line on 7dpo test didn’t show until about 1.5 days later so obvi an evaporation line but...it’s kind of pink? So confused. Tested this morning with digital and was “not pregnant.” Help please!Thoughts? 
  • Would love your eyes, and an update from my post the other day. I’ve been on this board for a while now and have loved following along. Got so nauseas today so decided to test again after resisting a test yesterday. The wondfo tests were taken using same SMU within 10 minutes of each other, so you guys see the faint lines? They showed up within 4 minutes. Somebody come back to this chat and help me! Hope everyone is well!
  • @cal2019 they look promising! They look a bit like how @WelshGirrl’s looked at first? X
  • @cal2019 - they DEFINITELY look promising. I’ll post my BFP progress pic because mine were like that at the start! 

Crossing everything for you! Xxx