Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Evap lines or faint line

123457»

Replies

• Options
    Sorry to jump on the back of this thread, but just wondering what people’s thoughts are on the one step tests. Took 2 this morning and within 5 mins could see very faint lines. But don’t seem that strong?? I’m probably about 9dpo but not 100%
  • Options
    @Nicham29 yep I see something! This was mine yesterday at 11dpo and a digital just confirmed! 
  • Options
    Aw wow! Congratulations Cal2019! That’s good to know, nice to have a bit of hope ☺️ Will try again in the morning probably. Xxx
  • Options
    Thank you! I would even try and do a 4-5 hour hold and try it again maybe this afternoon/evening. Just keep testing with those cheapies. This morning my like was still faint but enough to pop up on a digital! I attached this pic of my wondfo and digital from this morning. Keep us updated!
  • Options
    That’s amazing! 😊😊😊 I hate this waiting to retest! 🙈 so frustrating, set a timer for 5 hours haha xx
  • Options
    @cal2019 congratulations 🥳 so happy for you! 

@Nicham29 yours are definitely looking promising too! Keep on testing and I have my fingers crossed for you!
  • Options
    Done another 2 tests this morning, got another 2 lines on both tests but I wouldn’t say they were any darker than yesterday arghh!!! Xx
  • Options
    @Nicham29 do you have pics of them all? My first 3 didn’t seem to get much darker. Hang on in there - maybe wait two days to do the next one?
  • Options
    Only got a photo of one of them. I think maybe they are just indents, although I done a water test and couldn’t see anything. Also, last night I had spotting. My problem is I stopped the depo 9 months ago and haven’t had a period since so I’m not even sure if I have ovulated. I started using Ovulation strips about 2 weeks ago and got quite a strong line then days after it was faint. The line wasn’t as strong as the control line so I assumed it was neg. I think maybe I’m just letting myself get carried away haha! Xx
  • Options
    @Nicham29 my lines have hardly become darker too, but I tested positive on a digital and had a slightly darker line on frer test, I am testing every other day to make sure it becomes darker and am going to the doctor on Monday for blood levels. Told my husband last night :) Keep testing lady!
  • Options
    Oh good luck!!! How exciting! You are giving me all the feels, would love to have some good news for Christmas 🙈 xx
  • Options
    Congratulations!! Im waiting for few days to check too. Wish me luck! Quite nervous.. 
  • Options
    SmithL35 said:
    @cal2019 they look promising! They look a bit like how @WelshGirrl’s looked at first? X
    Yes they do look like mine at first I agree! Xx
  • Options
    Just took another test, only a 2 hour hold. I’m obsessed haha! I definitely got another super faint line within 5 mins this time! Can see it when it’s inverted. Holding out now for the morning! Also ordered 2Frers to arrive tomorrow. (My eyes are going squint!)
  • Options
    edited Nov 28, 2019 8:36AM
    Another 2 tests this morning, next to an ovulation test. Starting to think all these lines must just be indents, don’t seem to be getting any darker, maybe even lighter! Can’t wait for FRER to arrive so I can know for sure. Xx
  • Options
    Nicham29 said:
    Another 2 tests this morning, next to an ovulation test. Starting to think all these lines must just be indents, don’t seem to be getting any darker, maybe even lighter! Can’t wait for FRER to arrive so I can know for sure. Xx
    Maybe you just have a slow hcg rise hun, fingers crossed thou! As your preg tests looked like mine did and for daaaayss they were the same faint lines until day of period n they got darker x
  • Options
    Hopefully, I took another one and it seems more noticeable! We update after FRER XX
  • Options
    Hi! Dont lose hope. Surely it will get darker in few days time! :) 
  • Options
    That’s looking promising 🤞🏻 Fingers crossed babe x