Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Am I Imagining Things?!

Hi Ladies, 
My partner and I aren’t actually trying to conceive just yet and I am on the pill however if I did happen to be pregnant we would be very very happy as it’s something we both want in the near future. My last period was around 8th July. We went away for four days and I forgot to take my pill with me by accident. I was expecting my period to come in line with the non hormone pills on my packet. I had no cramping or normal pms feelings. About three days after I was expecting it to come I had old brownish blood when I wiped and some rusty red but not enough to wear a tampon. This was on 2nd and 3rd August lasted two days then stopped. Since then I have had lots of symptoms. Tender breasts, headaches, nausea, mild cramping feeling, peeing a lot. I tested last week and bfn. So I was really sick yesterday had to pull over like four times feeling like I was going to throw up and a massive headache. My partner made me test last night which was silly as it was night time urine but he insisted and I could see the faintest positive line. He couldn’t see it but then said he sort of could but he just doesn’t understand that faint positive is still positive he thinks it needs to be bright pink like the other line 🙄🙄 anyway tested again this morning and I swear that line is darker and there. Still faint but definitely there. He said he could see it a bit better but is still not letting himself believe it he says I’m not getting excited yet I want to see what happens. Tell me if I’m crazy or imagining this?! Should it be darker by now considering how long ago my “missed period” was? Help! TIA 😊