Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Ovulation Test Strips - Part 15

Replies

• Options
    Gorgeous photos MMA! Charlotte is beautiful xx
     Sorry to hear you’ve been through a lot Tracy. If you don’t mind me asking what is a Hawkins test? Keeping my fingers tightly crossed for some good news later in the week for you Xx
  • Options
    Omg mma she is to cute,and definitely got a cheeky little grin lol,she will.definitely be wobbling your tree bless.awww ber first Christmas it's goin to be so so special for you all.and yes definitely would.be a lovely surprise after all this time I will just have to wait amd see.🤞🤞
  • Options
    MMA Charlotte is so gorgeous!

Tracy love your tree and I’m keeping everything crossed for you!🤞🏻🤞🏻 

Louise- 🙏🏻 🙏🏻 

here is Matilda- 15 weeks now.xxx
  • Options
    Emj she is simply adorable xx
  • Options
    @EmJ3 absolutely beautiful 💗💗💗
  • Options
    Aww emj adorable 💕💕my.af arrived this morning so wishful thinking I guess but I'm not letting it get to me I'm to positive for that .wbat will be will be if it doesn't happen.next year then it.never will I'm just going to carry on with mydriving lessons and occupy my mind.i past my theory test first time 3weeks ago I was so chuffed have a good week ladies the little ones are gorgeous xxx
  • Options
    @Louise 111 how are you doing???

how is everyone else? 

@tracyttc42017 you have such a good mindset about the whole thing! Hopefully your positivity will pay off!!🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

@mma how’s the Christmas shopping going?

Getting excited for christmas now- the countdown is on! Matilda’s got her 3rd lot of injections today- poor baby!!! I hope she’s ok with them- she’s not been too bad so far.
    my eldest daughter turned 15 at the weekend- it seems crazy how time flies!!!

Xxxx

• Options
    Gorgeous photos emj! Which one is your daughter? 
  • Options
    Haha Louise! Oh to be 15 again eh!!!

how’s early pregnancy going for you? Have you managed to relax a little? When are you thinking of a scan?xxx
  • Options
    Beautiful family 💗💗💗
    Christmas shopping has begun but a struggle with bubba she gets fed up!!🤪
  • Options
    How do I change my profile picture on bear🤔its not letting me change anything.well ladies bk to my fitness journey today after 4mths not being able to do hardly anything.i still can't use my arm properly but doesn't stop me from working my butt stomach hips and legs😁all xmas shopping wrapped and ready now to wait for that special day to celebrate with friends and family.hope your all doing well xx
  • Options
    I've managed to change it.😁me and technology lol😂😂😂 emj gorgeous pictures xx
  • Options
    got this cute little Christmas set to remind hubby I'm not just for Christmas 😂😂😂😂😂 also got my wham t_shirt with last Christmas print feel all festive now 🎅🎅
  • Options
    @tracyttc42017 honestly how’ve you pulled that off ?!!😆🤔 How many kiddies do you buy for I can’t remember how many you have but sure it’s more than me !!!? Well done you. 
    I'm 3/4 done but no deccies up as yet as Charlotte is into everything and can’t  get 5 mins to grab everything out of the loft!!! She’s fasto on me now which I love, love, love but nothing gets done 🤣
    yes to the fitness routine 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻 I’m absolutely desperate to loose 1 stone then another 7lbs if I can I’m normally 91/2 stone I’m sitting just under 11 after Charlotte & I hate it! I don’t complain as I desperately wanted her and weight gain is part & parcel!! I’m only 5ft 2 which doesn’t help ! I’m still only a size 12 not huge but I’m normally 8-10 which I’m happy at. Soooo need to start walking again but I walk for 1 1/2 hrs too long for Charlotte in her pushchair it’s not fair on her,  Im absolutely shattered come 8pm when she’s in bed 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I need encouragement from you lot haha and I might get going again! I don’t diet it doesn’t work I’m just careful and walk( when I can)
    Get Christmas done and willl false myself into an evening walking routine I think 🤔 I need your motivation Tracy !!!
    💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻
  • Options
    I need your motivation too @tracyttc42017!! Gorgeous pic and I love the outfit! Very cute!!!
    youre very organized too!

@MMA you’re gonna have so much fun with Charlotte this Christmas!!! 

Matilda is not happy tonight- she’s had her 3rd lot of injections but I’m not sure it’s that. She keeps screaming and she’s never done that. I’ll see how she is in a bit.xxxx
  • Options
    @EmJ3 Charlotte has been ill for 10 days but battled through brilliantly but nights have been wakeful & tiring !!💤💤💤
    Its that horrible time of year cold sore throat temperature she’s been violently sick twice and now a viral rash !! Hoping it all goes very soon as her 1st bday is in 2 weeks 😱😱😱😱💗💗💗
  • Options
    @mma it’s deco that time of year isn’t it! Poor Charlotte! I hope she’s better soon. Managed to get Matilda a doctor’s appointment later to get her checked over. I think it’s her throat or ears. 😢😢😢xxx
  • Options
    Poor babies 😢😢😢 hope she gets better very soon 😘
  • Options
    Hope the babies are better soon xxx
  • Options
    How are things Louise ? Pregnancy symptoms ramping up? 
    🤞🤞🤞