Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Ovulation Test Strips - Part 15

Replies

• Thankyou for asking emj. Not good today as have finally passed baby today but it was inevitable so I have to move on. Hope you’re ok x 
  • @Louise 111 you are in my thoughts, big hugs to you 😘 xxx
  • Oh god @Louise 111 I’m so sorry. Thinking of you. You couldn’t move forward until that happened though although I know it’s heartbreaking. Be kind to yourself.xxxx
  • @Louise 111 I'm so so sorry for you louise,it's heartbreaking I've been thier way to many times to mention my heart goes out to you.stay strong lovely huge hugs xxx
  • Thankyou ladies. Hope you’re all ok xx
  • @MrsFish I totally understand callum my 3d eldest boy woke every hour on the hour until 2years old I was exhausted he was the only one that wouldnt sleep but I had to do the touggh love thing leaving him to cry then go in after few minutes then out and bk again and that worked as he then new I wasn't going to allow him to get up ☺
  • @tracyttc42017 how’s things?xxxx
  • @Louise 111 big hugs to you, it’s such a tough thing to go through, did you manage natural passing in the end? 

Finally I have stopped spotting, 3 weeks in!! 
    I have also had a referral to the recurrent miscarriage department (wanted Gynae but Hoping it won’t matter 🤞) 
    I logged in and there is a 27 week wait with no book able appointments - I might be lucky to see someone by the time I am 42, so I think I am starting to adjust to the thought of no more, but still breaks my heart.......

@tracyttc42017  and leaving her to scream it out.

on an exciting note, we have booked a princess breakfast at Euro Disney on her birthday - I’m not sure how much she will care, she isn’t really into the princess thing yet 😬

Desperately trying to get out of the dresses 🤣
  • @MrsFish she’s gorgeous. A princess breakfast sounds absolutely amazing! I’d love it myself! Haha!!

I can’t believe that wait for an appointment, can you do a cancelation maybe? That’s so unfair!xxx 

• Is this a peak? 
  • @Lucky7188 I would say yes they are as dark as each other x
  • Thank you. Just dont trust it as I normally have 31 day cycles and that was cd13 so seemed a bit early! But I did have chemical in nov x
  • @EmJ3 I think it’s more for me than Amelie 🤣🤣🤣
  • Gorgeous pics Mrs fish. Don’t give up hope. Hopefully your appt will come through a lot quicker. I had Charlie at 42 so you still have time xx 
  • Yes Mrs fish - natural passing in the end. I just tried to get on with the day. Went to baby group but was very emotional then went to Asda and had the cramping pains as I went round Asda. I had an enormous pad on but could feel I needed to get home quickly . Luckily Charlie fell asleep in the car home so I quickly put him in our bed and spent an hour or so in there sorting myself out. This is a too much information question so dont read on if you don’t like gore but after I passed the sac another big thing came out as I came downstairs which scared me as I didn’t know what it was. I decided it must be the placenta but it was big - the size of my sanitary towel which surprised me for the gestation. Hope you don’t mind me asking if anyone has experience of anything similar? With my past losses everything dropped down the toilet so I didn’t really see it. 
  • Just re-read my post and I meant I spent an hour or so in the bathroom sorting myself out not in the bed with Charlie! 
  • Mine all went down the loo @Louise 111 early losses 6 wks + and 3 or 4 ( later losses 10 weeks 12 weeks etc were D&Cs and sent off for testing so I was asleep & didn’t see but I was told to expect quite a large sac? It wouldn’t come away as I only spotted :/
    my later loss was a baby the size of my hand /wrist and a very large placenta which got stuck & came out with surgery so didn’t see that part either thank god :/

We’ve really been through some tough times ladies haven’t we . I look back and really don’t know how I’ve battled through it or thrown the towel in at ttc!

Never too much detail we’ve all been there & will always help when we can xxx

• Thankyou MMA. I didn’t want to upset anyone by being graphic so was a bit worried about posting that  xx You have been through so much. I remember being so relieved when I read your post to say you were pregnant with Charlotte xx 
  • I think it would’ve been the placenta @Louise 111. What an ordeal you have had. I had a d and c for my 11 week mc but the placenta for my angel Jacob was big. I naively thought I was done when I’d delivered him but then I couldn’t get the placenta out. It took another 30 mins and was ready for theatre but luckily I managed to deliver it just in time. It’s an awful thing to go through at home on your own. I really hope you’re ok. What gestation was your little baby?

@missmyangels how any of us are remotely sane is beyond me!!!! We’ve all been through so much- I’m so glad I found you all when I lost Jacob because I really was very lost and very broken. 

Louise, I hope the pain eases for you- even a little. Take your time to heal. We are all here for you.xxxx
  • Thankyou emj. Baby was about 8 weeks when his/her little heart stopped but I would be about 12 and a half weeks now so I think the placenta perhaps kept growing. How you managed to get through your later losses I will never know but I suppose you have no choice . I’m so glad this forum is here.