Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Ovulation Test Strips - Part 15

Replies

• Options
    I can definitely see a line Bex.Eeeeek🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 Was it in the time frame? Get a frer today!!!xxx
  • Options
    Hey yes i think it was in the time frame! I need to get to the shops and get a first response! Trying not to get too excited as obviously I've had alot of disappointment in the past. But at the same time, im hoping this is finally my rainbow!x
  • Options
    Definitely something there bex! Keep us informed xxx 
  • Options
    I really hope it’s your rainbow too Bex.xx
  • Options
    I see it 🤚 woo hoo grab a First Response or a clear blue if you are due on now 😃 exciting, good luck and let us know 🤞🤞🤞
    I fell for Charlotte unexpectedly after exactly 2 years!!😃
  • Options
    So I've just done a first response and its really pale for 14dpo. I already feel like I'm not holding out much hope.x
  • Options
    Here it is....
  • Options
    This pic is a bit clearer. What do you ladies think?
  • Options
    Bex there's nothing wrong with those line's maybe your pee was a bit dilated.a.massive massive congratulations well.done you.now stop worrying and enjoy this beautiful gift💗💗💗💗💗💗
  • Options
    Diluted I ment bex lol I've got funny brain lately🤔 @Bex1982
  • Options
    @Bex1982 congratulation ❤❤❤😁 
  • Options
    Congratulations bex! The line looks great to me! 😃😃😃😃
  • Options
    Bex- the lines look good. I really hope this is your rainbow! You’ve waited ages.xxx
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! I feel like I've been waiting forever for this! Just praying its a nice sticky bean!x
  • Options
    That line looks fine @Bex1982 can always do another in 2 days to see if it’s darker to put your mind at ease :) 
    If that’s afternoon wee will be more dilated than a morning pee that’s been held onto for 7-8 hours!
    Id defo say congratulations just take every day as it comes 
    🤞🤞🤞😘😘😘
  • Options
    I've just been stupid and done another test...and its much lighter than yesterday afternoons test. I already know this is a failing pregnancy. I don't feel strong enough to go through another miscarriage.x
  • Options
    @Bex1982 even morning wee can be to diluted,try not to get to disheartened .i no miscarriges are devastating I've  Had so so many.and after so many years of waiting for my rainbow ive had no luck and probably wont get that chance now so try to relax because unfortunately what will be will be were all here to guide you either way .try.and stay positive 🤞
  • Options
    Try and be positive bex. It’s impossible to know at this stage. It will all depend on the concentration of your wee. A lot of people say their second wee is more concentrated. We are all keeping our fingers tightly crossed for you as we all know what a heartbreaking journey this is. 
  • Options
    I totally agree with the other lovely ladies Bex. Try and be positive. Hopefully tomorrow, the line will be darker.🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻Xxx
  • Options
    thinking of you @Bex1982 stay positive but I know that’s hard as I’ve been there so many times before! We are here to support you xxx