Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Ovulation Test Strips - Part 15

Replies

• @Louise 111 I have to say we’ve done nothing today other than an hours walk and playing & usual household chores ( bed washing day!) 
    honestly Louise if it’s causing you problems don’t do it! Some teachers are totally against parents homeschooling. Just play, draw, paint , stick, go in the garden do some gardening with the kids, get out for a walk ( Max scoots or bike rides) he knows if he sees someone he stops etc
    puzzles exercise you tube clips ( there’s tonnes of learning online! 
    Don’t beat yourself up, take a day off and laze around watching films, even Max’s teacher suggested it :)

Its bloody hard suddenly being in each others pockets day in day out!!
    Im here to chat if u are fed up 😘

• @Bex1982 how are you?? Anything happening thinking of you each day xxx
  • Thanks MMA xx Yes I’ve been trying to lower my expectations of what to achieve each day but still had a rubbish day today and ended up in a big argument with my 17 and 20 year old and now I’m the bad guy. Yes it’s very hard. My 14 year old has a chat thing that his school have set up for teachers and children to have group chats and he’s told his teachers today he’s done no work at all. He has done some but now the teachers will think I’m a hideous parent 😫 I guess we have to all just keep plodding on as we have no choice . 
    Hope you’re ok Bex xx
  • @Louise 111 I’m a secondary school English teacher. Do not worry in the slightest. Keep trying but do not beat yourself up about it at all. We will catch them all up when we’re back. It’s just so new to everyone. I’m not killing my self with my 7 year old. My 15 year old is doing some work but I’m not being too hard in her.xxx
  • Thanks emj xx Hope you’re coping ok xxx 
  • Hey ladies, I'm ok. Still testing and the tests are still pretty light but i haven't started to miscarry yet so im kinda in limbo. Its so frustrating.x
  • @Bex1982 maybe all is perfectly ok? X
    How light is light?

stay safe everyone 😘
  • Pretty light. I just dont get it.x
  • @Bex1982 tests lighten with high levels of hcg too mine did at 7-8 weeks they suddenly  faded & I stopped doing them as it panicked me but it was to do with hormones and such high levels so don’t give up hope just yet
    have you tried another clear blue weeks indicator to see if you get a 3+ now ?
    its sooo stressful on top of all this bloody virus stuff 😔
    Xxx
  • I’m with @missmyangels. Don’t give up yet @Bex1982.xxx
  • Okay I’m new here and new to the ovulation test strips. Would you guys say this was my peak? And I only got to BD CD17 around 10:30ish, do I still have at least a small chance?
  • @Bryannab no not too late at all. That’s a very clear ovulation peak & you done it the day after it takes from your peak 12-36 hours for you egg to travel so you are all good 😃
  • @missmyangels Thank you so much for the reply.
  • No im not buying anymore tests now. I def think its a failing pregnancy because my lines started to get lighter before i even got to 3+ on the digital. I just wish my body would hurry up and recognise it. Hope you ladies are all well.xx
  • Hi ladies, so i did a first response this morning just to check the lines were getting lighter and i got this. Im so confused. I'm supposed to be 7+1 so I'm guessing the test line should be ALOT darker than the control line by now....but then again i wasn't expecting it to be this dark, especially as the cheap tests have been fairly light recently. What do u guys think? I stopped taking my vitamins over a week ago when i assumed it was a failing pregnancy.x
  • It’s really confusing @Bex1982 but the line’s still pretty dark for a failing pregnancy. I think the only thing you can do is try to book a private scan or phone your epu to see if they’ll scan you- which they normally would!xxx
  • I’d keep taking my vitamins just in case too.xx
  • The line looks ok bex. Did you ever do another clear blue to see if you got the 3+ weeks?
  • @Louise 111 how are you doing lovely?xxx
  • I’m ok thanks emj. Bit down as I’d always said this would be my last cycle trying and have just had 2 bfns yesterday and day before but it was to be expected I suppose. How are you?