Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Ovulation Test Strips - Part 15

Replies

• How about amazon? Might come tomorrow 
  • My Amazon account is my mother in law's as she got prime for all of us to use. Does any big chain supermarkets sell them? Could possible hassle hubby to grab one whilst he's out xx
  • @Messy88 send your partner?!!😉😆
  • Yes some supermarkets will and boots will 
  • yes all supermarkets:) x
  • Didn't manage to get a first response as hubby literally came back minutes after I messaged. My friend added a packet of clear blue combo pack to her online shopping so will be doing that in the morning. Will save the digital for the weekend though. Bricking it ladies, starting to wonder if the line was in my head. Tomorrow will tell ay xx
  • Negative this morning ladies, from research looks like possible "chemical pregnancy" although still no sign of af. Although feel sick, full on bloat, slightly raised temp and feeling warm (normally always cold even in summer) . So still lost and confused ☹️ time will tell ay xx
  • @Messy88 yes that’s possible I’ve had 2 chemicals before I started brown spotting on wk 5 with one & wk 6 with the second. Had a strong FR positive which then faded so I just knew 
    fingers crossed 🤞 for you though sweetie xxx
  • Thanks, this is a confusion malarkey this TTC business ain't it. I'm 16 days late now and still no more clued up then I was when I was originally late. Xx
  • @Messy88 it’s so frustrating isn’t it. It can be a really difficult journey too. Fingers crossed you get your bfp very soon.xxx

@missmyangels and @Louise 111 I hope you’re both well and the little ones too.xx
  • Managed to get hold of a frer, negative. Strong positive came up on a ovulation, but then negatives on two clear blues and digital didn't work(came up with book error). 

Doctors have said test again on Saturday which will be 3 weeks late and call on Monday if still no answers. I don't meet the threshold for HCG blood test yet but have been sent for a normal one to check for other issues. So back to the waiting game for me. 

Hope everyone else is ok. 🙂
  • @Messy88 nightmare eh 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
    They always do bloods on me when I ask that’s frustrating eh !!
  • Well af arrived yesterday, would of been due on again today, from researching definately looking like a chemical due to colour and how heavy. But hey ho these things happen, got to look up and go forward. Least it (hopefully) means I'm still fertile and fingers crossed for a sticky one soon 🙂🙂
  • @Messy88 I’ll keep everything crossed for you.xxx
  • @Messy88 you’ve got a great frame of mind & yes you know it can happen now for sure!! so I have everything crossed for you & you have us for support when you need us ☺️😘
  • I will be sticking around if thats ok ladies. The support here is amazing and valued. 

My mindset at the moment is its progress in the right direction. Everything happens for a reason and maybe time just weren't right. They say it makes you more fertile after a pregnancy or loss. So I'm ok with it, yes it didn't go to plan this time but it's going the right way. 

Maybe if this repeatedly happens I might change my tune but for now it's ok xx
  • @Messy88 yes I quite agree after 2-3 it becomes frustrating as it’s trying to understand why and how to change it and becomes almost an obsession trying to figure it all out!fingers crossed u won’t get to that point :) 
    r u taking a good multivitamin to support your body ? X
  • No I haven't been, probably should do though. I will have a look for some, any suggestions would be welcomed. 😁 Xx
  • @Messy88 it definitely sounds like you’re being really positive. Get a multivitamin like mma said and folic acid.xxx