Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Ovulation Test Strips - Part 15

Replies

• A summer baby! July.xxx
  • Thankyou xx We’d been dtd at exactly the right time for the last 4 or 5 months since my last loss with no luck so like you say maybe the stress plays a part. Who knows? I stupidly looked up my due date as I didn’t want to as if things go wrong it’s another day to dread but yes it’s summer - 1st August 
  • We have to look at the due date Louise- it’s just one of those things!!! Try to be positive. Everything’s new about this pregnancy, it’s not like the others. 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻Xxxx
  • I’m I’m staying super positive for you I know exactly how you are feeling ! Big hugs 🤗 & hang in there 😘
  • @Louise 111 that’s amazing news!!! So, so pleased for you - keep positive, and take good care of yourself 👍😍

@tracyttc42017 how did you get in with your MRI results? 

As for me - I can’t remember what I said, but I have had no periods since my D&C, and highly suspect that they butchered me! By this, I mean they removed layers of skin off my womb and it has healed together therefore the period can’t get out.  This is called Asherman’s Syndrome, and Inhave been in agony at the time my period is due.  I am furious, distressed, devastated and feel violated.  My GP is hopeless, and has referred me for a routine scan, which won’t show anything at all - apparently you need a specific 3D scan with dye to show the scar tissue.  The EPU will not see me as I have had negative test, so as far as they are concerned they have done their job.  I have contacted PALS, who rung me back a week later when I was in a conference.  I have requested the name of the surgeon that did the op.  I want to make a complaint and make sure it is documented that they have done this to me.  If it is definitely Ashermans, the treatment in the UK is slow and not successful.  My conception journey is definitely over.  To say I am devestated is an understatement.  I think we will have to pay to peruse a private diagnosis in January when we return from Australia.

• How long ago was it you had your surgery? Could it just be your body hasn't got back into the usual routine yet? I really hope that's the case and that things will soon get back to normal. Have you spoken to any professionals about your feelings? I really think some counselling would benefit you as you are going through so much xxxx 
  • @MrsFish sounds awful what you are going through I’m so sorry 😐 defo get a second opinion & push for another scan 
    great big hugs to you xxx
  • apparently you can’t just go for a 3D scan with Dye, but I go back and push to see a gynae.  
    That’s what Dr said about cycle needing time to return, but I am in agony at the time when AF should be arriving, so I think it’s building up and unable to come out.
    indid see a counsellor through work, but she wasn’t very good, she was quite airy fairy and said stuff like the body will do what the body will do - which didn’t help my processing at all!! I have to wait a year before I am allowed more counselling through work.......
  • How are you doing Louise? So happy for you xx 
  • Thankyou Mrs fish. I’m ok but feel like I’m just waiting for the inevitable but I’m trying my best to stay positive. I’m just about to do another test to see if it’s getting darker. I’ve got a horrible chesty cold so feel rotten and feel that that’s hardly going to help my body sustain my poor little bean but there’s not much I can do except hope I’ve got a little fighter in there. How are you feeling today? 
  • 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻Keeping everything crossed for you @Louise 111!! 

Hope you’re ok @MrsFish.xxx
  • Thankyou emj xx My test is darker so am willing my little bean to keep fighting against the odds. 
  • That’s great news @Louise 111 . I’m willing the little bean too!🤞🏻🤞🏻Xx
  • As am I !!! 🤞🤞🤞🤞😍
  • Thankyou ladies. Your support means a lot xx 
  • Congratulations louise,what a lovely xmas pressie ☺☺☺☺
  • Little update ladies,seen my consultant last week I've damaged muscle and tendons in my shoulder and shoulder blade.I've been referred to physio and also it's still really inflamed and had a very strong positive hawkins test so I just have to wait it out and no excercise which really is a pain.I've got all my xmas shopping finished a while ago and all decorations up☺i did my tree 3 times as I'm a bit of a perfectionist lol and realised after the second time it didn't look right and it was because I had put tinsel on thinking I was back in the 80s😂another thing I'm 3day's late been sick quite a bit past week but I wont test as I've had no look past 5years I'm convinced it's something else but if no af by friday then I will do a test 🤞you never no.
  • merry Christmas 🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅
  • Lovely @tracyttc42017 I’m a nightmare with my tree too & I’ve a feeling my Charlotte is going to destroy my efforts 🤪🤣
    my other 3 were such good babies as is Charlotte BUT she’s into everything 🤣🤣🤣 my others weren’t bothered! Charlotte doesn’t want toys! She wants to empty all cupboards & drawers open and shut doors and wobbles my lamps 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄🤣 there’s always one trouble maker but I love her sooooo much she’s kinda getting away with it !! Oops 😬 
    Hopefully do some decos in a week 🤞
    Tracy I so hope you get some Christmas baby news you deserve it after so long 😘🤞

• Halloween and now getting ready for Christmas in her reindeer outfit 💗🤗💗🎅🏻🤶🏻