Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Is this positive or evap line?? Help!!

Hey guys, so my birth control got messed up and I have been having sore breasts, headaches, feeling nauseous every day, hard time sleeping and having some brown spotting past few days. I have two children and both times I didnt know I was pregnant thought symptoms were part of being sick. Well those symptoms are back and I took a pregnancy test 3 days ago it had a faint but to me visible line that appeared after 3mins of the test being taken. I thought maybe it was a evap line or I was going crazy and asked multiple other people some said yes positive some said maybe test again. Well I tested again last night before bed because I'm dying to know if I'm having another baby but it said negative. What do you guys think?? Should I wait a week or so try again? I'm not entirely sure when I'm supposed to have my period because the birth control got messed up. My last notes period was may 21-27th I did have one in june but unsure of the exact date and it lasted 4days. I dont remember having one the end of july and now I feel sick. 

Replies

• Options
    I see a line in both for sure! I would test again. Maybe get a digital? Also, try FRER or another pink dye as the blue dye can be unreliable! 
  • Options
    That test was an equate brand from walmart. I bought the clear blue digital and with the plus sign one in it too and both were negative. I'm going to pick up the early response one from walmart tomorrow and see if that one is any better and maybe test on monday see if anything changes. I totally feel pregnant and I feel like I know my body pretty well but these tests have me so emotional. Lol 
  • Options
    I’m not convinced I see a line I’m afraid although photographs of tests aren’t as great as in person. Maybe wait a few more days and use fmu with clear blue to test agsin.