Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Ovulation test positive for 6 days

Hey guys, so after 8 months of ttc I decided to start using ovulation tests and this is what I have so far. I have super irregular periods (from 28 to 70 days basically) so the only chance to track my ovu is the tests but now I'm getting for the last 6 days positive results, even from the morning urine today. What do you think? Could I be pregnant? I don't have any symptons so far. Or am I reading the result wrong? Thank you so much in advance. 

Replies

• Update: the ovu test came out negative yesterday, but I had nausea on Saturday, and since then headaches the whole time. This morning my breast started to be sore and sensitive
  • Try pregnancy test now... but wow how many positive tests in a row you have! Or maybe... they turn positive after a while? Did you have them all positive in first 5 minutes?
  • I also had positive ovulation tests when I had a chemical pregnancy last month. Good luck with your testing! X 
  • Do you have the app called Premom? You scan your OPK tests and it tells you if it’s low or high. I had some that look just like your bottom ones and the app considered them low. Sometimes they look so positive but they still aren’t 

• Heres my recent ones. I would have thought my second one was positive before this app 

• Latte96 they were all like that in the first 5 minutes, they got even a bit lighter. With the test I would wait till Saturday or Sunday, just to be sure, but I am sooooooooo excited 

• Happygolucky83 thank you so much!
  • Rachel.a21 Thank you for the idea, I will check it out! Right now I am using just the app Flo, where I can track the ovulation but I have the feeling with irregular period like mine doesn't really work well
  • Hi tinkerbell9208,

I think you are OK and you are reading it right. It is common to have positive results for 6 consecutive days, which is called gradual onset pattern. Half women has this pattern. Keep testing and test more often in the following days to avoid missing your peak. A peak would be your darkest T line in one cycle. I'm using Premom app and uploading tests results every day. It can read your results automatically for you and predict your ovulation day based on the results. I have irregular periods too. I find this app helpful in helping me track my LH level. I hope it will help you soon. Would not hurt to try! Good luck to you. 
  • Hi Emma452 thank you so much for your help, I will check out the app! 
  • this is what I have so far.. I am making a hpt on Saturday. So excited, mostly after today's (day29) opk result 
  • Finally a positive!! I’m still waiting on mine. All my tests look like all your top ones and I am CD16. 
  • today's result :( I still hope it was just way too early to test, not giving up hope till AF arrives 
  • today's result :( I still hope it was just way too early to test, not giving up hope till AF arrives 
    Clear blue is made to pick up 25ml of hcg, and if you’d had those strong positives I would have thought your hcg would be a lot higher.. as at 8/9dpo I had very faint lines on my preg tests, and when I got to 15dpo I had a positive on a clear blue digital, and then when I took another strip test, it was very strong lines.. I didn’t think ovulation strips pick up pregnancy? They just test if you’re ovulating or not.. idk but I don’t think you’re pregnant this tome 😫 x
  • WelshGirrl I also don't think I'm pregnant :( but my hopes are still up till AF says hello
  • WelshGirrl I also don't think I'm pregnant :( but my hopes are still up till AF says hello
    I’ll still keep my fingers crossed for you🤞🏼
  • What do you think girls? I am sooo not sure 😂😂 I made it a few minutes ago (19:07) I have to make another one from morning urine😐
  • I can see a faint line. What CD are you? :) 
  • tinkerbell9208tinkerbell9208 Regular
    edited Sep 3, 2019 5:18PM
    I'm CD41 but it doesn't mean a lot because my cycle is super irregular. From CD26 to CD32 I had hard PMS symptoms but since CD33 nothing at all. Today my breast started to feel slightly thender, that's why I made the test.
  • hey guys, I'm back again to the world of ttc and freaking out.. without any further info, how many lines do you see?