Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Bfp symptoms

I have been ttc for about 6 months. Each month I spend counless hours on here or other forums  reading tips  and symptoms.  I swore when I  got my bfp I'd  share mine. 
There were no huge or obvious changes  and signs during  my tww.  I symptom  spot and google everything as usual but nothing stands out.
Breasts- tender but they typically  are before AF and during luteal  phase.I will say that this time around my nipples are a bit more sensitive  whereas usually its the whole breast.
CM- not really super noteworthy.  9 dpo and 13dpo (same day bfp) I did notice  yellow ish  cm. (No infection).
PMS symptoms: broke out with a little acne like normal. Mood swings  like normal  when approaching af (maybe a bit more than normal looking back now).
A little  cramping here and there but really not constant or strong. Just like period cramps when AF is on her way.
I use fertility friend app (only this  cycle Ive temped). It did note a triphasic pattern. Temps stayed high. There was a dip around 8 dpo but slight, not under the coverline.

Im sure none of this helps but I wanted to share  my experience  for the women like me that felt like we were out this cycle  because  of the lack of major symptoms. My bfp at 13 dpo was  a complete  shock!

Baby dust to all!!! ❤

Replies