Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Late and BFN

morning everyone, my cycle runs dead on every 28 days each month and never late or missed. This month I am now 7 days late and no sign of ag. My partner and I have been trying but kinda gave up as told he has extremely low sperm count so may need help with ivf. We did do the deed a few times around ovulation and I don’t expect to miss my period. I done a pg test after 3 days late and got a BFN and done one today at 7 days late still BFN . I don’t want to get my hopes up as I know our chances are slim but not sure what to do next 

Replies

• It's certainly possible that you're pregnant. You're not out until AF arrives and some people do have to be quite late before they get a positive result.

I would recommend using an early detection test if / when you do re test. Good luck.
  • Go gets crossed, I’m just panicked that it could be something medical but can’t think what???? As I’m not in pain and it’s only the first time that I’ve ever been late as my periods are so dead on 
  • Meant fingers crossed lol 
  • I’m 2 days late and getting bfn too it’s so frustrating xx
  • I just want to know as have a lot planned for the rest of the summer holidays and some that could possibly not be good for a pregnant woman grrrrr good luck hope you get a BFP x
  • @haylou86 I’m still getting bfn 🤷‍♀️ Any luck for you? 
  • @Vikster82 have you been to GP and ask for blood test? Don't want to get your hopes up,but I know few cases that HPT showed BFN and blood test came back positive. And just to say for one of this girls HPT shower BFP when she was 25 weeks pregnant
  • I’m in the same boat this month! I’ve had every symptom I had with my first child and I’ve had cramps for over a week, and I’m a few days late but just negative tests! So frustrating, id actually be happy to get my period right now just to know 😅 x
  • Sigsauer said:
    @Vikster82 have you been to GP and ask for blood test? Don't want to get your hopes up,but I know few cases that HPT showed BFN and blood test came back positive. And just to say for one of this girls HPT shower BFP when she was 25 weeks pregnant
    I haven’t. I’m thinking it’s just my cycle settling down after getting coil removed but I’m 17dpo now so surely AF should show soon! Just want it to come so I can get started again