Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Implantation bleeding?

So I’m new to this whole thing as this would be my first child. I usually have a heavy 6 day period with cramping each month. Last month on dates 24th - 26th I had a lot of watery brown spotting with no cramping, but no period and even had bfn all the way through to two weeks after.

So we tried again this month and from dates 15th-16th I had some light pink bleeding when I wiped, again with no cramping. Could that have actually been implantation bleeding this month and maybe just my body having a clear out last month?

Replies

• I think it could deff be implantation bleeding this month! Good luck! I hope you get BFP. I have 9 DPO so far negative and I’m feeling so discouraged. 
  • Thank you so much!
    I was just really not sure as family members I know that have children didn’t have any implantation bleeding so no one could tell me if it was and after last month where I had strange bleeding and got BFN I was so worried that I’m over thinking it all. 
  • I understand! I have two children and to be honest I have never experienced implantation bleeding to my knowledge. Some people experience and do not even know it because they are not watching for it. But, static’s show many women do! For many women it’s the “ first sign” of A pregnancy! Did you have any cramps along with to this bleeding? 
  • Not that I felt no, which is odd because whenever I get a period I always have pretty nasty cramping. But no I didn’t, I now just feel like maybe I have the flu coming or something, not sure if they are linked.
  • Many women report getting a cold or getting sick as a pregnancy symptom because while you’re body is going through all these hormone changes your immune system doesn’t work at well!! Hoping for you! 
  • Thank you, I hope it all works out for you too! I have 3 days until my AF is due so I will see what happens and test if it doesn’t show up!
  • Super smart! I have been testing early and it’s torture.