Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Can anyone offer advice? Missed AF, LOTS of pain and BFN

Hello, so it’s the first time I’ve posted on a forum like this. So basically this month me and my husband started trying for our second baby (our first is 3, and we conceived in the first month amazingly) 
I ovulated according to my app and having a 28 day cycle on the 1st August. Now I’m 2 days late, and for the last week and a half I’ve been having lots of cramping every day. I initially thought implantation as it would have been about right when it started...but it just hasn’t stopped. I’ve had the faintest faintest dclear blue last Wednesday and nothing since. I NEVER cramp before a period generally only the slightest twinge on the day which makes me rush to put a pad on 😅 so a week and a half of cramps is odd for me! All today I’ve had quite strong pain on my right side...and I’ve been bloody googling and it says it could be ectopic, but I’m only getting negative tests so could it be? I’m so confused. I’m never late either and now I’m just full of worry and honestly would rather just get my period right now so I know 😞 I’m pretty certain if I’m not getting positive tests two days after a missed period I can’t be pregnant 

Replies

• Options
    Hi, I’m in the same boat! 3 days late, loads of cramping and bfn
  • Options
    So I’ve taken a cheap Test tonight and I think I see a line...not sure if I’m going insane or if it’s actually there. Looks pink in person 
  • Options

• Options
    Sammy113 said:

Ooo yeah I can see a line!!!! Exciting!! 
    Mum out this month😢 AF turned Up tonight. Test again tomorrow morning and see if it’s positive!! Let me know how you get on 
  • Options
    Vikster82 said:
    Sammy113 said:

Ooo yeah I can see a line!!!! Exciting!! 
    Mum out this month😢 AF turned Up tonight. Test again tomorrow morning and see if it’s positive!! Let me know how you get on 
    Ohhh I’m sorry to hear that lovely 😢 tbh I’m not sure if I am too yet, potentially a chemical with the pains and the lack of any positives this late on! I’ve got a clear blue early response I’ll keep for in a few days if AF doesn’t come. Spent a fortune on tests 😂 will keep updated! 
  • Options
    So it turns out I’m pregnant! 3 days late and I’ve only had negatives up until now! Negative yesterday morning and then woke up 2 4 cheap strip positives. Now a digital. Can’t quite believe it!!
    pain has subsided a little today, just lower back cramps but I think I remember that from last time 🤔
  • Options
    @Sammy113 congrats!! So happy for you! X