Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone TTC September?

Replies

• Thank you @Kazam2817 and all! 
    I’m so nervous
    thats typical timing @Lauralouke!
    especially that you both were ill, what troopers you are ;) I hope it worked for you this month!! X
  • Currently manically googling ‘do you produce creamy CM in early pregnancy’!! 
  • You never know @Lauralouke sperm can live inside you for between 5-7 days and you only need one to catch that egg so 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 Xx
  • x-Alice-x said:
    Currently manically googling ‘do you produce creamy CM in early pregnancy’!! 
    Lol I wouldn’t go by CM. I never had any change both times I was pregnant albeit they ended in mc xxx
  • My CM is the same now pregnant as it was before AF as well. When are you testing @x-Alice-x
  • Awwh thank you everyone, we’re hoping so! Least something , we’ll remember for a while exactly when we conceived 🙈😂
    @x-Alice-x I’m exactly the same every month, I google everything! Xx
  • x-Alice-x said:
    Thanks girls, I hope your right...getting quite a lot of cm today as well.
    im sitting in a car with OH and his grandma and all I want to do is get to a loo to check 😆
    @LucieLu AF due tomorrow xx

​ahhh fingers crossed for you :) I'm due tomorrow too (well, it could be ​anytime now to be honest ​as my cycle v​aries from 28-33 d​ays. I'm not going to get my hopes up too much until its Tuesd​ay ​and she still h​asnt shown. I've been ​a bit cr​ampy for the p​ast few d​ays ​and CM tod​ay too but very much BFNs...

• x-Alice-x said:
    Currently manically googling ‘do you produce creamy CM in early pregnancy’!! 

Oh gosh me too!
  • @Rachel.a21 If nothing today or tomorrow I’m going to try my hardest not to test until Tuesday! My whole cycle has been somewhat late. I usually only have a 3 day period but last was 5-6 days. I ovulated 3 days late as well so I’m guessing my period might be late although predicted today. On CD 30 now! Got a long drive back home this afternoon. Plenty of time for a nasty surprise. Little sister is having a boy x
  • @LucieLu so your holding off until Tuesday as well? I am crossing everything for ya! X
  • @Latte96 are you testing today? Xx
  • @x-Alice-x Just came online to wish you lots of luck for today and the next few days with no sign of AF :) I caved and tested this morning..  obv was a BFN. Sigh. I'm cycle day 31 today but it's always a bit erratic so can't be sure what's going on.
  • @x-Alice-x I tested yesterday morning and bfn, but period still hasn’t come as it might be late due pregnacare tablets I’ve been taking. Not sure how long I will be late lol... it’s 2 days now. I will keep fingers crossed for you though xxxx
  • @LucieLu & @Latte96 thank you very much. I’m so sorry to hear about BFN’s :( still no sign of AF’s....you never know...?
    do pregnacare tabs delay periods? I’ve been taking these this month.

im here if anyone wants to offload frustration. After 21 months of disappointment I’m well versed in BFN upsets....I’ll most likely be in the same boat next week but going to really try my hardest to wait for AF. We are all strong and can support and make plans with each other! 
    Xxx
  • x-Alice-x said:
    @LucieLu & @Latte96 thank you very much. I’m so sorry to hear about BFN’s :( still no sign of AF’s....you never know...?
    do pregnacare tabs delay periods? I’ve been taking these this month.

im here if anyone wants to offload frustration. After 21 months of disappointment I’m well versed in BFN upsets....I’ll most likely be in the same boat next week but going to really try my hardest to wait for AF. We are all strong and can support and make plans with each other! 
    Xxx
     Thanks lovely. AF came evening of day 32 last month which is tomorrow night this cycle.. It's feeling really imminent today. Just trying to not think about it but it's so hard! Sorry to hear you are well used to BFNs. It really is such a rollercoaster of emotions every single month.
  • Latte96Latte96 Regular
    edited Sep 22, 2019 4:39PM
    @x-Alice-x thanks hun! Hope you get yours soon. My af came like 10 min ago. So I’m hoping October is my month lol. But will try to keep myself busy. I am really trying too hard I guess. Non of this stress helped me out. I will probably take off next two weeks from any conceiving talks, so you might not hear from me.
    I will probably be back here at the end of my next 2ww haha. But I really hope you and others get their much wanted BFS’s this month! Xxxxxxxx
  • @x-Alice-x Can’t wait for you to test! I’m keeping my fingers crossed
  • x-Alice-xx-Alice-x Regular
    edited Sep 22, 2019 5:07PM
    @Latte96 I really hope your ok? October will be your month! me and the OH have already named it orgasm October ;) 
    try to plan ahead and keep your chin up....I totally understand wanting a break, please take care of yourself and I’ll be here if and when you need any advice or support or just a chat...lots and lots of love 💗 

@Rachel.a21 I’m like a mad woman checking my pants every hour...no AF yet but I’m too scared to test...I'm back from a long drive and I’m just not sure what to do?! Shall I test or wait? X
  • @x-Alice-x AF is due today right? You could test today if you want to! It’s completely your choice, just remember that you are not out until AF comes (and hopefully she doesn’t!)
  • Just had a spurt of motivation and got a BFN  :'(