Anyone TTC September?

1356714

Posts

  • Hi everyone!! 

    I hope you don’t mind me joining! I have learned so much from reading on here and I just want to be apart of it

    im on CD 3 and really hoping for this month. 

    Hoping we all get the results we want! 
  • Hi everyone!! 

    I hope you don’t mind me joining! I have learned so much from reading on here and I just want to be apart of it

    im on CD 3 and really hoping for this month. 

    Hoping we all get the results we want! 

    I'm at a similar point.. fingers crossed for you! 
  • @Waitingbbg @lucielu nice to meet you both! I'm on CD 7 today so were fairly close...how exciting! How long have you been trying? Is this for your first?
     
    I feel someone will get a BFP this month! x

  • Morning @x-Alice-x ; we are sharing same CD. When are you planning to start Bding?
  • @KiaraJ happy CD 7 to you  :D 
    The plan was to BD every day between day 8 - 18 but I've kind of started early, after 20 months i want to make sure I've done EVERYTHING possible...my general plan is starting tomorrow to BD every day, lie on my back for 20 mins after, use pre-seed (never tried before) take vits daily, eat well, sleep lots, not drink, go for morning runs and generally relax....
    Do you have a plan this month? how long have you ttc? x
  • well i tried those things earlier as well. But will see this month.

    I have to abstain from sex till 11th due to my tubal check so as soon i recovered i will start daily. My plan 11 onwards will be. thrice a day metformin, daily seven seas, using pre-seed, will check when i ovulated , as i always get my periods 15 days after ov. Will replace hot yoga with gym. Yoga was good to relax but i am scared if it's hindering for conception due to 42 deg. So will start gyming. Plus this month i will start testing from 11dpo. I haven't done this ever, never tested till AF is due. But this month i will. 
  • x-Alice-x said:
    @Waitingbbg @lucielu nice to meet you both! I'm on CD 7 today so were fairly close...how exciting! How long have you been trying? Is this for your first?
     
    I feel someone will get a BFP this month! x

    I'm cycle day 8 today so probably starting BD soon. We've been 'trying' two cycles now but probably could've tried harder, if you get me!! So early days.
  • KiaraJ said:
    well i tried those things earlier as well. But will see this month.

    I have to abstain from sex till 11th due to my tubal check so as soon i recovered i will start daily. My plan 11 onwards will be. thrice a day metformin, daily seven seas, using pre-seed, will check when i ovulated , as i always get my periods 15 days after ov. Will replace hot yoga with gym. Yoga was good to relax but i am scared if it's hindering for conception due to 42 deg. So will start gyming. Plus this month i will start testing from 11dpo. I haven't done this ever, never tested till AF is due. But this month i will. 
    all i can do is cross my fingers that this month it will work. As long as ive done everything i can...i've also got my first acupuncture appointment on monday which im hoping helps.
    Start preg testing from 11 dpo? is there a reason for this? i always try to avoid testing early! xx
  • LucieLu still early days and i totally understand what you mean about 'trying harder'. Me and my OH were not on contraception for 12 months before we started to wonder if something was wrong :/ turns out nothing is! its just taking AGES!
    Is this for your first? x
  • Hello ladies,

    First time joining a forum of any sort but reading a few posts and I felt like this was a perfect place to start. My husband and I have been trying for just under 5 months and just today I started my period after being 14 days late with nausea and cravings so you can imagine how hopeful I was that this was it. Can anyone recommend anything to help in being better ready? I used to take wellwoman folic tablets but stopped and track my cycle etc. and nothing. I'm 29 and him 32. Feel sad each time I detect a PMS cramp :(
  • hi @TMO17...that is so disappointing - especially after being 14 days late! had you taken a pregnancy test at all?
    Are you TTC your first?
    I am also 29 and OH is 33 and this is our 21st month TTC our first so i completely understand the sadness AF brings. 
    That being said i haven't conceived yet so my advice for conceiving would be based on recommendations such as taking vits (well woman, agnus castus, folic acid, cod liver ect), tracking BBT & LH ect, BD every other day around fertile window, eating well, pre-seed, lying down on your back after BD'ing for 20 mins or so ect. 
    5 months is still relatively early and you are still young. Have you spoken to a GP yet or OH had a SA?
    So this is CD 1 for you? fingers crossed that this will be your month honey, be kind to yourself x
  • x-Alice-x said:
    hi @TMO17...that is so disappointing - especially after being 14 days late! had you taken a pregnancy test at all?
    Are you TTC your first?
    I am also 29 and OH is 33 and this is our 21st month TTC our first so i completely understand the sadness AF brings. 
    That being said i haven't conceived yet so my advice for conceiving would be based on recommendations such as taking vits (well woman, agnus castus, folic acid, cod liver ect), tracking BBT & LH ect, BD every other day around fertile window, eating well, pre-seed, lying down on your back after BD'ing for 20 mins or so ect. 
    5 months is still relatively early and you are still young. Have you spoken to a GP yet or OH had a SA?
    So this is CD 1 for you? fingers crossed that this will be your month honey, be kind to yourself x
    Hiya, thanks so much, so nice to finally see someone who understands the disappointment. No didn't take a test but was hoping that after another week if no period then I will. Yeah, might go back to wellwoman folic acid- stopped because I got frustrated with it not working. Gp hasn't been very forthcoming, just said its early days and I'm young so mo reason to panic but I've been researching into doing fertility MOT test privately. Hope it happens for you VERY VERY soon- 21 months trying cannot be easy on you. Sending virtual hugs 🤗🤗🤗😋
  • x-Alice-x said:
    @Waitingbbg @lucielu nice to meet you both! I'm on CD 7 today so were fairly close...how exciting! How long have you been trying? Is this for your first?
     
    I feel someone will get a BFP this month! x


    @x-Alice-x this is my first. We’ve been trying (without REALLY trying) for about 8 months. I’m 32 so I figured it was time to get serious! 
    I hope we see lots of BFP posts this month!
  • x-Alice-x said:
    @Waitingbbg @lucielu nice to meet you both! I'm on CD 7 today so were fairly close...how exciting! How long have you been trying? Is this for your first?
     
    I feel someone will get a BFP this month! x


    @x-Alice-x this is my first. We’ve been trying (without REALLY trying) for about 8 months. I’m 32 so I figured it was time to get serious! 
    I hope we see lots of BFP posts this month!
    Nearly in the exact same position as you! I'm 31, trying without really trying for a few months and this will be our first!
  • @Waitingbbg & @LucieLu lots of us in the same boat! 
    Its so nice to speak to you all and i hope we all get our BFP this month! #everythingcrossed!

    Any other tips or recommendations that haven't yet been suggested girlies?
  • Hi

    I'll be ttc in September as it was my fertile time this week, and despite telling hubby twice, we didn't dtd so have totally missed this month. I'm a bit cross as I'm a much older ttcer, so every month missed is a month closer to it never happening for us as I have a cut off of December. 

    I've been using Ovia for the last couple of months (inputting data from a previous app also) and charting my temps this month. I've been taking iron as my doc said I'm low in it, plus taking a prenatal multivitamin also. Staying off alcohol and only having decaf tea/coffee twice a day.

    Hopefully we will bd during my fertile time in September, and my af would be due around 10th of October if it arrives on time in September. 

    Babydust to all x
  • Anyone else 4dpo? I swear the TWW takes forever!
  • Hello everyone, hope you don’t mind me tagging on. When I was trying to conceive my daughter I found these chats really helpful and supportive. 
    We are now trying to conceive our second, we have been trying for 7 months. I thought this month was it as I had the symptoms but this morning I woke up and went to the toilet and AF had shown up 😐 I don’t want to tell my husband as I know he was hoping it was this month too, feel such a let down :( I didn’t think it would take us as long to conceive second time but suppose I was wrong :( 
    Hope you’re all doing ok! Xxx💗
  • Hi Everyone!
    so sorry I've been absent since Friday - had lots of family things over the weekend and a busy Monday i'm afraid! How is everyone doing?! Would love to hear everyone's progress..

    I am now CD 11 and have DTD everyday since CD 5 so very active! also used Preseed for the first time and really recommend it! been taking lots of viots, eating well, sleeping lots and going for light jogs in the morning....have yet to see a positive LH test but im sure i'll see one tomorrow or Thursday...trying not to stress out and have fun with BD'ing :)

    @DubChick so nice to meet you, its a shame about last month but hopefully Sexy September works out better for you both! - What CD are you currently? x

    @Rachel.a21 any updates for you?

    @Lauralouke These chats have gotten me through some very alone moments of upset so im glad you also find it supportive to talk on here :) Im sorry AF reared her head, have you managed to let OH know yet? try not to feel disheartened and plan the next cycle with an open mind, How long was it before you conceived your first? x
  • I am currently 8dpo! Had a tiny spot of pinkish tan discharge yesterday when I went to the bathroom, but I’m honestly not thinking anything of it. I am coming down with a cold, so I hope it goes away soon!
Sign In or Register to comment.