Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone TTC September?

Replies

• AF is here right on time !!! When AF is so on point every month why am I not getting pregnant...I'm out for this month once again.... I am so tired of this now.
    All the best to everyone still in the running this month. Baby dust to all!!!
  • @SwithR ugh I’m so sorry 😔😔
  • x-Alice-x said:
    @beautyandthebump that is the funniest message I've read in ages!!  :D
    '' it slipped out when he was shooting his swimmers 😂 thanks pre-seed! 🤣 ''
    that has made my day!!!
    I really hope this was your month! 
    🤣 well I'm glad I made your day haha. Did you say you ovulated on saturday? I ovulated on friday so we are close together!! 🙊
  • SwithR said:
    AF is here right on time !!! When AF is so on point every month why am I not getting pregnant...I'm out for this month once again.... I am so tired of this now.
    All the best to everyone still in the running this month. Baby dust to all!!!
    Oh no I'm so sorry! 😓 
  • Oh I’m so sorry @SwithR 😞💗💗
  • Thank you ladies. I am going to keep checking in to hopefully see BFPs from the rest of you  :)
  • Sorry to read AF has arrived for some of you xhugsx
  • @SwithR i'm so so sorry :( Stay positive and plan next month. Keep us updated on your journey to your BFP! x
  • @SwithR I am sorry dear. I understand how it feels. I am praying for you to find peace as you wait for next time 

• Is this real life?! 15dpo today!
  • @Rachel.a21 YESYES YES <3:) it isss...... 

Wow...it most definitely is! SUPER DUPER CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I have followed your journey and you absolutely deserve this!!! This is soooo exciting !!!

@MadDoda
    any update?
  • I got a bfn. Else I ov later than I think which is possible coz of fever or af is on the way. Nothing so far
  • @Rachel.a21 omg!!! This is so exciting. That was exactly what I needed to see this morning. Positivity!!
  • MadDoda said:
    I got a bfn. Else I ov later than I think which is possible coz of fever or af is on the way. Nothing so far
    It isnt over till AF shows... hang in there... u probably ovulated later than you thought... keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you!!!
  • Thank you so much ladies! 

OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!! im soooooooo sooooooo happy for you! you must be absolutely elated!! :smile:
    Have you shared the news with the OH yet??? xxx
  • @x-Alice-x Thank you!! And yes, he is very excited!! We aren't going to tell our son until I at least hear a heartbeat though at my first scan. It's hard holding onto a secret!
  • @Rachel.a21 so glad you got your BFP! that's so exciting! lets hope its catching! ;) x
  • Little update from me -

BBT confirmed i ovulated on 7th
    We DTD 9 times in the 5 day window,
    Pre-seed used every time (on my 2nd tube!)
    I laid on my back for 20 minutes after each time

AF due on the 27th - the day we fly to Copenhagen to spend the weekend with my infant step daughter....if AF rears her head i think ill take it quite hard this month due to trying SOOO hard this cycle and also spending time with my partners adorable little girl :(
    This TWW will be hell on earth for me....shall i wait to test or test early?

How is everyone else doing?  xxx