Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone TTC September?

Replies

• Apparently if you fall pregnant now the men would get the EUROS 2020 footie off so I keep saying well dont you go complaining when you're at work when the footie is on if you didnt miss you'd be having all that time off 🤣
    Hubby tagged me in that exact same thing on Facebook the other day!!  :D x
  • Morning Everyone! hows everyone getting on?

So - 
    I have been so gassy this week! not tmi at all! (is that considered a symptom??)
    I've had crazy vivid dreams
    My temp has been really high (the highest its been recorded) 
    I've had the odd pinching feeling in my tummy and slight pressure
    .....Im trying not to consider anything symptoms at this point though as I've been fooled before...MANY TIMES!
    For some reason i have a gut feeling that this is not my month :( my intuition is telling me i'm not pregnant and i should expect AF on Sunday as predicted. We've done EVERYTHING we could this month so we will be so disappointed. 

@Mskiki87 -
    That must have been disheartening to hear but like you said ti was way to early to tell! keep positive...Have you had any more symptoms since you last posted? xx

@DubChick
    Its good to have a plan!  - i really enjoyed pre-seed - not sure whether it made a difference but it sure makes DTD every day a little easier :) 

BabyDust To Everyone!! xx

• Here is my graph as per this morning - can anyone make sense of it or offer and insights? x
  • @x-Alice-x

The witch showed this morning on schedule 
  • @x-Alice-x my fingers are crossed! I know symptoms aren’t the best indicator of pregnancy since all symptoms are similar, but those sound like symptoms I had! I wish you luck
  • Mskiki87 said:
    @x-Alice-x

The witch showed this morning on schedule 
    I'm so sorry to hear that...i hope your doing ok? xx
  • @x-Alice-x my fingers are crossed! I know symptoms aren’t the best indicator of pregnancy since all symptoms are similar, but those sound like symptoms I had! I wish you luck
    Personally as i can get quite obsessive getting into symptoms are a bit of a minefield. ANYTHING could be perceived as a symptom...''oh i broke a nail!'' *googles* - 'are brittle nails sign of pregnancy'  :D 
    So i'm just trying my best to ignore stuff and carry on with day to day life...but i am now secretly very happy you said you experienced similar stuff lol...
    for some reason i have just have this nagging feeling that it didnt happen this month. i could be wrong but after 21 months of TTC it just seems its never going to happen naturally for us.
    How is the pregnancy going? have you got your first scan booked? how long do you have to wait?
    xx
  • x-Alice-x said:
    @x-Alice-x my fingers are crossed! I know symptoms aren’t the best indicator of pregnancy since all symptoms are similar, but those sound like symptoms I had! I wish you luck
    Personally as i can get quite obsessive getting into symptoms are a bit of a minefield. ANYTHING could be perceived as a symptom...''oh i broke a nail!'' *googles* - 'are brittle nails sign of pregnancy'  :D 
    So i'm just trying my best to ignore stuff and carry on with day to day life...but i am now secretly very happy you said you experienced similar stuff lol...
    for some reason i have just have this nagging feeling that it didnt happen this month. i could be wrong but after 21 months of TTC it just seems its never going to happen naturally for us.
    How is the pregnancy going? have you got your first scan booked? how long do you have to wait?
    xx
    x-Alice-x said:
    @x-Alice-x my fingers are crossed! I know symptoms aren’t the best indicator of pregnancy since all symptoms are similar, but those sound like symptoms I had! I wish you luck
    xx
    Hehe exactly the same with me!!!
    When do u test?
  • @SwithR Hi there - i'm going to wait for AF which i'm expecting on Sunday...if she doesn't rear her head i might test Tuesday? my cycles can vary by 1 or 2 days by my app usually predicts correctly. 
    Saying that my LH surge was 3 days late and my period lasted 2 days longer than usual so i assume my whole cycle might be delayed slightly...what would you recommend?

What CD are you on now? you must be gearing up for next OD's soon?? xxx
  • @x-Alice-x It’s going good so far! My only symptom is being tired. I have my confirmation appointment Thursday and then I will schedule my scan then
  • Ohhhh so so so exciting @Rachel.a21! you must be over the moon! 
    no sickness yet? that's lucky - everyone i know who are pregnant at the moment were so sick in their first 2 months. Please let us know how it goes x
  • @x-Alice-x thank you I'm doing  ok  just  looking towards next chance to try again how are u ?
  • Hi ladies, I haven’t posted on this site for a while. We started ttc in January and so far no luck. Coming off the pill has unearthed lots of endometriosis symptoms, including mid cycle bleeding, long cycles (40-45days), lots of pain.. and I have been under investigation from 6 months trying as I already have a 6 almost 7 year old and I’m only 26 so the GP agreed it was very odd that I was not falling pregnant. In August we finally got a positive progesterone blood test which meant I had ovulated, but very late in my cycle, around day 32. They are now talking about surgery for the Endo and I have a hospital referral the beginning of October. However we are still ‘trying’, not to dates or days or times, but we are just having sex regularly without any pregnancy prevention. 
    I am hoping this is a lucky thread for us all! @x-Alice-x 20months is a long time, I have everything crossed for a natural BFP soon x
  • x-Alice-x said:
    @SwithR Hi there - i'm going to wait for AF which i'm expecting on Sunday...if she doesn't rear her head i might test Tuesday? my cycles can vary by 1 or 2 days by my app usually predicts correctly. 
    Saying that my LH surge was 3 days late and my period lasted 2 days longer than usual so i assume my whole cycle might be delayed slightly...what would you recommend?

What CD are you on now? you must be gearing up for next OD's soon?? xxx

I would wait till AF is overdue to test... better to wait rather than be disappointed with a false negative.... 
    I am on CD 8 now... yes have started BDing since 2 days... going to try to BD every alternate day till CD 18.
  • Mskiki87 said:
    @x-Alice-x thank you I'm doing  ok  just  looking towards next chance to try again how are u ?
    I think that’s a really positive thing to do over the flow days - plan the next cycle ;) 
    please look after yourself, I know how hard it is when AF shows :( keep me posted on your journey and let me know if I can help xxxx
  • @x-Alice-x I didn't get any morning sickness with my son, so I am hoping it stays the same for this one lol I will be 6 weeks on Wednesday
  • @x-Alice-x I ordered some preseed and a digital ovulation kit on Saturday from Amazon and it turned up on my door on Sunday! Going to start using the opk from tomorrow as I'll be cd9 and fertility friend says I ovulated on cd12 last month. Don't want to miss my peak time this month after last month's disaster  :# 

@SwithR we're only a day apart. How long are your cycles normally?

@Rachel.a21 that's fab that you're feeling so good at the moment! 

Babydust to all! Xx
  • @KL10
    Sorry to hear you are going through all of this. 
    But if you don't mind may i ask you some questions related to endometriosis?
    I have sent you a message.
  • @Mskiki87 i think making plans is a really good idea! - im ok just stressing a lot in the TWW as usual...dont think this was my month either...onwards and upwards if not hey?! x
  • @SwithR thats a good plan, will you use pre-seed ect? - When do you expect to ovulate? x