Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Line eyes???

Morning everyone quite new to this. What are people’s thoughts I’ve heard horror story’s with Sainsbury’s tests! I’m now 3 days late and tested ovulation day using clear blue digital so hopefully it’s the start of something good. Is this an early bfp 

Thanks x 

Replies

• I definitely see a very faint line making a cross. It’s not your eyes. X
  • Thanks @Lia83 going to re test in a few days 
  • Can definitely see a line :smile: 
    Test in a few days let it get stronger xx congratulations xx 
  • I can see a line!  :)
  • How did you get on love you re-test :) xx
  • Morning everyone quite new to this. What are people’s thoughts I’ve heard horror story’s with Sainsbury’s tests! I’m now 3 days late and tested ovulation day using clear blue digital so hopefully it’s the start of something good. Is this an early bfp 

Thanks x 
    Don’t even have to squint, there’s defo a line! Get a pink dye test they’re much more reliable x
  • hi, just thought id update you all on this one. unfortunately it wasn't a positive even though i used the other Salisbury one in the packet and it came up the exact same!! i would avoid these tests but everyone is different so... im back in the same situation trawling the internet for answers ugh i hope everybody is well x
  • These tests are the worrrrst for evaps and false positives 😩😩 x
  • this is my current situation. we've been consecutively trying for a baby for ages  now tracking cycle lengths and using ovulation tests. This month we got the strongest positive ovulation test we have ever had. That was on the 18th of january. Yesterday (2nd of feb) we got a positive on a cheapy b&m pregnancy test followed by negatives last night and this morning. now im unsure if  I am pregnant or is this a false positive xx