Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Is this a BFP?!

Hey all,  
Im now CD40 and still no sign of AF! Did an IC test Sunday which was BFN but just done this one a hour sgo and im sure i can see a faint line!
What do you all think?! 
Thanks!! 

Replies

• I can see one did you check test in time window or after? Xx
  • edited Aug 20, 2019 3:53PM
    Glad its not just me who can see it  :D it appeared in about 5-6 minutes x
  • That’s a good sign then - most tests have a window of 10 minutes to check. I had this last week and mine were super faint so holding off til Friday to test to let any hcg levels I may have if I am pg rise and show. 

Maybe wait a couple extra days and test with FMU and if that gives a stronger line then you have your answer and clear BFP xx
  • Just to add I’m holding off til Friday as mine were very faint and I have irregular periods so can’t even go by a missed period or when it’s due xx
  • My cycles are very irregular too! I had my implant removed in June and had a period 31 days later so have no idea when my next period is due! Not even convinced my body is back to normal yet!

I have a FRER which i will do on Saturday morning with fmu! Luckily im at work the next 3 days so thatll keep my occupied! 

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you on Friday! Have you been TTC for long? Xx
  • I have a daughter from a previous relationship (she’s just turned 4) me and my DF have been TTC for 10 months now xx
  • Hey all,  
    Im now CD40 and still no sign of AF! Did an IC test Sunday which was BFN but just done this one a hour sgo and im sure i can see a faint line!
    What do you all think?! 
    Thanks!! 
    Defo a positive! Mine all showed up this faint until 15-17dpo and the day my period was due I had bfp on cbd and a strip test x
  • Ive just done a clearblue and no doubting it is!! 
  • Ive just done a clearblue and no doubting it is!! 
    Congratulations !! 🤞🏼
  • @Sillysausage098 congratulations to you have a happy and healthy 9 months xx
  • Thank you so much  <3  no idea when i actually ovulated though as did CB which said 1-2 weeks! How did you get on yesterday with your test brookesmummy xxx
  • @Sillysausage098 we had my partners kids in the end so with looking after them I forgot to do one and we had them today also so gonna do it in the morning as it’s just us then and I can use FMU with no distractions. Didn’t want to do it and get distracted in time window and potentially read it wrong xx
  • @Sillysausage098 looking like a bfn for me. Xx
  • Sorry to read that @BrookesMummy I hope you are ok x
  • @Kazam2817 a bit gutted but I’ll be ok. My DF is very supportive. Still no AF which is what’s so frustrating. If I don’t have my AF within next week or so going to book a drs appt as this has been longest I’ve ever gone without AF making an appearance and the cramps I had is very unusual for me as normally I get bad cramps for 2 days then AF shows. But been a week since I had very mild cramps and nothing since. 

Hope all is going well with your pregnancy? Xx
  • @Kazam2817 a bit gutted but I’ll be ok. My DF is very supportive. Still no AF which is what’s so frustrating. If I don’t have my AF within next week or so going to book a drs appt as this has been longest I’ve ever gone without AF making an appearance and the cramps I had is very unusual for me as normally I get bad cramps for 2 days then AF shows. But been a week since I had very mild cramps and nothing since. 

Hope all is going well with your pregnancy? Xx
    No AF is a good sign maybe you just have a shy wee bean. As for me I have no idea what’s going on. My lines were getting lighter and I thought I was having a miscarriage but then I am still getting lines and they are a bit stronger 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Am just waiting until tomorrow morning where I get blood work so should get more reliable answers then xxx
  • @Kazam2817 possibly who knows. I’ve know a woman who got negatives all way through a pregnancy even bloods were negative and only found out as she had an ultrasound and she was 35 weeks before she found out and it was her second baby too. She had him last November. So I don’t know what to think lol 

i bet your anxiously awaiting those bloods and the first scan. I am keeping everything crossed for you xx
  • Thank you @BrookesMummy I am keeping everything crossed for you too and I will update when I know anything xxxx
  • @Kazam2817 please do and I will do the same xxx
  • this was at 10 dpo first response I'm 12 dpo today I got anxious and took a cheap one from dollar tree it was faint too