Forum homeā€ŗ Getting pregnantā€ŗ Trying to conceive

Hoping for a BFP in August šŸ‘¶šŸ¼- Part 3

DanielleMFMDanielleMFM admin
edited Aug 22, 2019 1:34PM in Trying to conceive
Hello everyone,Ā 

This is a new continuation thread for theĀ Hoping for a BFP in August šŸ‘¶šŸ¼Part 2 peepsĀ as the second part of the thread has topped the 1k post limit.

We've posted a link to this new thread on the old thread, so hopefully everyone will be able to find it easily enough.

Enjoy!
Ā«13456733

Replies

• Part 3 šŸ™ˆ wow we talk a lot!Ā 

@Sunshine8888 ye thatā€™s a little strange. Not nearing AF or ovulation, strange to have symptoms so randomly in the middle. Ā Why do our bodies do this to us!!
  • Part 3 already šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
  • Donā€™t know if anyone saw my post! Before the move, gosh we do talk a lot haha.!Ā 
    Copy and paste it here.Ā 
    Hello ladies!...
    so I tested at 9dpo today. Wish I never did,Ā 
    i have a faint PINK line. That showed up within seconds. It is still there but does it actually mean anything? With it being so early!
    bit annoyed with myself. I did so well. šŸ’•Ā 

• @Robyn25 a line is a line! I think that sounds very hopeful! I would test again tomorrow or in a few days to make sure but šŸ¤žšŸ»šŸŽ‰
  • Hello Ladies
    New thread again that too in approx 3 weeks. Cool!!!!Ā 

Just copy pasted from previous thread just to be updated.

@KwipehĀ ; Welcome to new thread dear. I am due on 23/24th aug. Happy to declare that we are cycle buddies. But i am out to lake district trip from 24th to 26th . so if AF doesn't come will definitely test on 27th morning. I have been TTC from 16 months now with pcos. And on 3rd round of fertility drug so in general ovulating since 3 months only.

@Sunshine8888 13dpo today and not testing until AF is due. Not symptom spotting still having very hard breast and including pain near underarms area.Ā 

Does any one feels hot boob area nera AF ? Really feeling like taking out bra and throwing it in dustbin but can't do that in office. Feeling like i am wearing a heated bra.
  • @Robyn25Ā 
    Hey, well hun as they say a line is a line no matter how faint!Ā 
    If it has colour then itā€™s picked up hcg there especially if it was within time limit.Ā 
    Leave it 48hrs and test again or try a frer?Ā 
    If u can bare it I personally wld go with the 48hrs but if not Frer for sure?Ā 
    Good Luck girl, will be thinking about you xx
  • @KiaraJ well done for holding out!! I really hope this is your month! šŸ¤žšŸ»
  • Rachel.a21Rachel.a21 Regular
    edited Aug 22, 2019 11:38AM

Does this look promising? @MadDoda Hoping I rise tomorrow and drop again Saturday to signal possible ovulation if I rise up again Sunday? Still BD every other day for like the next week lolĀ 
  • @MissM2203 the more I think about it, itā€™s faint but you donā€™t need to look for it. Itā€™s there šŸ‘€. I will try Sunday morning I think..Ā 
    see how I get on! I will let you all know how I get on! My nipples are quite sore today. Still lots of Cm had some more EWCM last night too! X
  • Top one evaporated line and bottom one current...Ā 
  • @TTCat33for1stbaby That looks promising. Test again in a couple days to see if itā€™s gets any darkerĀ 
  • Thanks "Rachel.a21"Ā 
  • @Robyn25
    Sounds like an early bfp!!Ā 
    Yeah I definitely think leave it until Sat at the very earliest or if u can make it until Sun even better the line should be darker having given it 72hrs for the hcg to rise!Ā 
    You also have good symptoms too!Ā 
    You must be feeling a tad excited and nervous all at the same time right now x
  • MadDodaMadDoda Regular
    edited Aug 22, 2019 12:05PM
    @Rachel.a21 I think you will get a positive opk when temp is up, it will then drop next day (ovulation will occurs) and after will start rising permanently.Ā  So I think one more up and down before ov. So probably ov at cd18 and 32day cycle
  • @MissM2203 I feel nervous more than anything at the moment. When I see the words I will be excited!
    iā€™ll keep you updated ladies! Ā 
  • Hi everyoneĀ 

I've been lurking in the background and reading everyone's post and it's so nice to see people getting positive tests.

I'm currently trying after (I think it was called) missed miscarriage ( they just kept calling it an anembryonic pregnancy). This was in February but I had to wait a month to do medical management and when 2 lots didnt work I had surgical management. So officially been trying again since april.Ā 

I'm always used ovulation sticks because the first time we caught I used them for the first time and it came up straight away (at this time I actually knew nothing about what they were doing lol) but now the more I know the more confused I am.

I had a period on the 12 of august it was days late and only lasted 2 days. My app that I'm using predicted that I would next ovulate next Thursday but I started my ovulation tests on monday night and it had a slight second line yesterday i tested midday ish and it was dark red and my app believed it to be the peak and then every test after that has come down.

I'm just worried as it seems to have happened really early (CD 10) where as all the other months have been later and pretty much dead on. can I trust that the test were right? It all happened so fast over 24 hours my heads feeling frazzled. Should I continue to test over the next 2 weeks?Ā 

ThanksĀ 
  • @Prettyliar25 welcome, positive opk doesnt confirm ov, it confirms lh surge which is responsible for realising a mature egg. Lh doesn't mean there is an egg ready to be released. The only way to be sure you ov is ultrasound or bbt. In ur situation your period may be still irregular and you may have a short cycle, if your luteal phase is 14 days that would make 24day cycle if you idd ovulated. I would continue to bd and opk just on case to don't waste a cycle and I think you should consider starting bbt.Ā 
  • DanielleMFMDanielleMFM admin
    edited Aug 22, 2019 1:44PM
    Hi everyone,
    We have had a request through to change the name of this thread to Hoping for a BFP in September (instead of August). We've done this now :blush:
    Let us know if you need anything else!
  • I very nicely asked Danielle and she renamed our thread! Big thanks again.
  • @MadDoda thanks for the info so is it possible to get more than one lh surge in a month? Also what else can cause an lh surge? I have considered doing bbt and might look into it if this month doesnt work the only problem is I get woken up alot during the night by our cat šŸ™ˆ I know it sounds silly but hes a right terror if hes not headbutting me hes messing with something I have to get up and move so I worry this would cause a lot of false temp readings. Although would give me an excuse to make the boyfriend get up šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚