Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Bfp

Praying that my af doesn’t arrive Wednesday 😳 was convinced last night she was on her way had the burning cramps and gassiness! But woke up this morning cramp free hoping this is my month!!

Replies

• Options

Praying that my af doesn’t arrive Wednesday 😳 was convinced last night she was on her way had the burning cramps and gassiness! But woke up this morning cramp free hoping this is my month!!

I see the line!! And I can see colour also, mine started out faint, got darker by 15-18dpo.. fingers crossed it looks promising x
  • Options

There seems to be pink anyway😱 I was so convinced I’d wake up and my period would of been here because I had serious af cramps in bed last night 😐 I’m afraid to get happy Incase it arrives Wednesday:( I think I am 80% but the other 20% is cause I don’t wanna be disappointed xxxx
  • Options

There seems to be pink anyway😱 I was so convinced I’d wake up and my period would of been here because I had serious af cramps in bed last night 😐 I’m afraid to get happy Incase it arrives Wednesday:( I think I am 80% but the other 20% is cause I don’t wanna be disappointed xxxx
    Congratulations ! You may be early but mine were faint like yours too!! Xxx
  • Options
    What does bfp mean?xx
  • Options
    Big fat positive xx