Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Weird pressure feeling in stomach - is it a pregnancy symptom?

Hi, I’m not sure if I am reading into it or not but my stomach has a weird pressure feeling on it and in it. Wearing activewear tights and I wear them all the time, but the last couple of days it has felt like an intense pressure on my stomach. I am due for AF on Friday 30th August. 
Is this pressure feeling a symptom? Help please. 

Replies

• Options
    Hi, I’m not sure if I am reading into it or not but my stomach has a weird pressure feeling on it and in it. Wearing activewear tights and I wear them all the time, but the last couple of days it has felt like an intense pressure on my stomach. I am due for AF on Friday 30th August. 
    Is it just leggings that feel tight? I’d test on the day of your period and see what happens, I’m 7 weeks n 3 days and all my jeans are tight already x
  • Options
    Is it just leggings that feel tight? I’d test on the day of your period and see what happens, I’m 7 weeks n 3 days and all my jeans are tight already x
    It is all clothes that I am just feel like they are putting pressure on my stomach. Feel heavy in my stomach. So weird the feeling hard to describe x 
  • Options
    It is all clothes that I am just feel like they are putting pressure on my stomach. Feel heavy in my stomach. So weird the feeling hard to describe x 
    Have you tested with a pink dye test? X
  • Options
    I felt that my first month TTC but it was just my cervical position. I ended up getting AF but I know the feeling you’re talking about. I would test when AF is due if she doesn’t show
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. 
    I am sitting here at work at my desk, in a skirt that is two sizes too big for me and i have to roll it down away from my stomach to relieve what feels like pressure right across my stomach.  I haven't tested at all, I think I am scared of being disappointed and thought I would try and hold out testing until AF is due this week. What do you think, should I test? x
  • Options
    @TryingforNo1 I would wait until AF is due if you can