Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hoping for a BFP in September!

Replies

• @Kazam2817 do they give u progesterone to help pregnancy hold? In UK apparently is not really smth they do, but I believe it helps and is massively done in my home country. 
  • Hi ladies

Can anyone help me I thought all my opks were negative and according to my app today is my ovulation day but there was only the test line that showed up today. Are these positive? Maybe I'm just not ovulating? ☹️ The last few days I had ewcm but today creamy and sticky.

Please helpb
  • @lilly 2 sorry none of those look positive to me. Where in your cycle are you and what day did you start the tests? 
  • I think I finally got fever free bbt this morning and it's at the level of my post ov last month. Fingers crossed it will stay that way so I will be able to confirm the ov. Well I got 3 possible days, it is impossible to say exactly, will have to stay flexible. 
  • @lilly 2 sorry none of those look positive to me. Where in your cycle are you and what day did you start the tests? 
    Dam that was CD 13 and 14 I'm usually 28 days regular
  • SR19SR19 Regular
    edited Aug 29, 2019 9:05AM
    lilly 2 said:
    @lilly 2 sorry none of those look positive to me. Where in your cycle are you and what day did you start the tests? 
    Dam that was CD 13 and 14 I'm usually 28 days regular
    @lilly 2  
     Keep trying though, could just be one or two days late.
    When did you start doing the tests? 

Im usually 29 days but this month was 28 days and I ovulated on CD14. I started them last month on CD8 to make sure I didn’t miss it, I’ll do the same this month.
  • MadDoda said:
    @Kazam2817 do they give u progesterone to help pregnancy hold? In UK apparently is not really smth they do, but I believe it helps and is massively done in my home country. 
    No so far they haven’t but I think they might change up my drug program at my review so will see what happens at my review with the consultant x
  • @MadDoda i hope you’re fever stays away and you can gauge ovulation properly 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
  • MadDodaMadDoda Regular
    edited Aug 29, 2019 9:25AM
    @Kazam2817 I think you should consider mentioning, to take progesterone in case of next pregnancy. It would help it stick. If u have reoccurring early losses it could be corpus luteum isn't doing it's job properly to maintain pregnancy. Progesterone would help with that. 
    I'm still sick, but no fever anymore, I'm pretty sure I did ov , but gonna bd anyway, it's just I will not know when to expect af. Mb it's better I will not obsess, I already feel less obsessed with this mess.
  • @lilly 2 I was always regular 28 day cycles too, app predicted me to ovulate at CD14 but I didn’t get my positive OPKs until CD19. Keep testing 
  • On CD6 today, Really feeling like forever.
    Just finished AF but really want to BD soon. But alas i have to abstain from sex until 11sept when my hycosy is done. 
    Really feeling horny from start this cycle. Poor OH.
  • @KiaraJ I hate how long cycles feel when you are TTC! But when you aren't, it feels like your periods are coming every 2 weeks lol I am on CD23 and 3dpo
  • MadDodaMadDoda Regular
    edited Aug 29, 2019 12:02PM
    @Rachel.a21 i thinking im 2dpo. Let's test together, when do you think to do it? 11th? Not sure if I can last that long xd
  • Hi all, I am also hoping for a BFP in September. I am currently on CD10. 

I had a long 53 day cycle last month and no ideas if or when I ovulated so this month I have started temping and using OPKs. Does anyone recommend any apps? I currently use Flo.

Also, my OPKs are very faint, do they get gradually darker through the cycle days until peak? Or does it just get dark as you ovulate? 

Thanks xxx
  • Afternoon ladies, how are we all doing? CD 17 today for me and still bding through my fertile week. Sadly I'm away from OH this weekend so hoping we manage to get some more in before that so we don't miss our chance. Looking forward to having some time away but hoping I don't miss OV this cycle! I think I'm going to start bbt next cycle if September isn't my month any thermometer recommendations? @maddoda @Rachel.a21 I'm looking at you two! X
  • @Chocaholic88 I use fertility friend! Is amazing. Opk detects lh, lh us released in pulses, which means it's not gradual increase. Level will vary every fee hours.

@Emmy012 @PinkSnow410 got some fancy thermometer which loads data in the app automatically, so ask her. I use simple two decimal places Fahrenheit thermometer and fertility friend.
  • MadDoda said:
    @Chocaholic88 I use fertility friend! Is amazing. Opk detects lh, lh us released in pulses, which means it's not gradual increase. Level will vary every fee hours.

@Emmy012 @PinkSnow410 got some fancy thermometer which loads data in the app automatically, so ask her. I use simple two decimal places Fahrenheit thermometer and fertility friend.
    Thank you @MadDoda I will try fertility friend. So by pulses do you mean it will normally stay faint for a while then increase? Thanks for you help, I’m kinda new to all this 😊 xx
  • It means they will get darker overall close to ov, but will vary hourly. It means if u get dark result  and then lighter it doesn't mean it was apeak, you have to keep going. That's why it's good to do it twice a day close to ov and never with fmu. 
  • MadDoda said:
    It means they will get darker overall close to ov, but will vary hourly. It means if u get dark result  and then lighter it doesn't mean it was apeak, you have to keep going. That's why it's good to do it twice a day close to ov and never with fmu. 
    Thank you @MadDoda. I will give it a go. I’ve brought 50 so will be able to do it twice a day xxx
  • I am feeling so bloody angry and frustrated! 
    My husband isn’t getting home tomorrow the flights have been cancelled.
    Small chance he might be home Sat but it’s very small so am looking at Mon.
    I think that makes me already out for a bfp in Sept if my cycle is back to normal.
    This was my last chance for a good few cycles as he will be away when we need to bd because of how his rota works
    So so sad 😞 
This discussion has been closed.