Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hoping for a BFP in September!

Replies

• been ttc for about a year .. recently started to get into tracking ovulation hoping for a bfp this month  🤞🏾 CD16
  • @MissM2203 I'm sure u said but are u tracking in any way? Mb it will not be too late yet! You never know after mc, I had 33 day cycle with ov at cd18 and this time looks like I ov at cd13. It's totally unpredictable. Don't give up!
  • @Jasmine28 did u ov yet? And welcome!
  • MadDoda said:
    @Jasmine28 did u ov yet? And welcome!
    According to tracker due to ov tomorrow been getting pretty busy around here .. 🤞🏾
  • You just use the app? I thought you mean real tracking? Anyways get to bd, I'm gonna jump my dh tonight just in case!
  • Hoping to get my BFP soon ladies just joined this new feed xx
  • @MadDoda am just using opk’s this month and I always have a second line it’s not faint but it’s not a positive yet either so will keep doing that.
    What I do know is the month I fell pregnant I only bd’d on cd 13 and 14 because my husband was only home for 5 days so with a 31 day cycle I am not quite sure when it was that I must have ovulated? 
    Any idea? 

• MadDoda said:
    It means they will get darker overall close to ov, but will vary hourly. It means if u get dark result  and then lighter it doesn't mean it was apeak, you have to keep going. That's why it's good to do it twice a day close to ov and never with fmu. 
    Thank you @MadDoda. I will give it a go. I’ve brought 50 so will be able to do it twice a day xxx
    @Chocaholic88 my OPKs last month were very clear thankfully, made it easier for me to understand but obv everyone is different. Just as an example... here’s a photo of mine, the peak was very high in comparison but I know some peoples aren’t quite as obvious. I continued to do mine daily all month so I could see a pattern.  
  • @MissM2203 if u know ur luteal phase length u subtract it from cycle length. If you don't u go with average 14 days so I would say you ovulated about cd17. Which CD are u now?
  • @MadDoda am glad you’re feeling better and will defo ask about the progesterone.

I agree, I think it’s better that you don’t know when AF is due cause you can’t really obsess too much. I am still waiting on a bleed 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
  • Hi!
    joining in because the days are going by so slow.
    5DPO - having tons of symptoms that might all be in my head because i’m so excited. O day was the 24th for me (surge on OPK on the 23rd). BD on 23rd and 24th.
    first month TTC. Fingers crossed!
  • @MadDoda
    I am pretty certain I have a 15 day luteal phase.
    I am currently cd11 
  • @MissM2203 od so them last time u ok at cd16 with bd at cd14 it makes sense. So you have time! It will be OK, relax a bit. Hugs
  • @MadDoda Yes, let’s test together! What about the 10th? 
  • @Emmy012 My thermometer is a cheap one from amazon! I just searched BBT thermometer 
  • Thanks! @Rachel.a21 hopefully I'll get my BFP in September so I won't need to order one 😂 but I'll put one in my basket just in case... 
  • MadDodaMadDoda Regular
    edited Aug 29, 2019 3:31PM
    @Rachel.a21 thats fine I can't be certain about the date. Not knowing is the best haha. Obsession off. 

@Emmy012 when are u planning to test? I'm sure u will not need the thermometer
  • Good luck ladies! 
    I decided to put all tracking apps and calendar aside. Been TTC for a year and every 2ww drives me crazy with symptoms and stuff... so this month is going to be relax month. I still will probably look for symptoms, but I won’t count the days, so if it happens, it’s a surprise lol. Didn’t even look when I should have my AF lol. No testing, no tracking, no fuss. I hope lol....
  • @MadDoda
    You are so helpful thank you very much! 
    So hoping he gets home Monday and I can just go for it Mon and Tues which will be 15 and 16, I guess I still have a small chance as long as he gets home unless I have another late cycle.
    Thank you again I need to calm down with my worrying.

• @MissM2203 just jump him as soon as you can, I'm sure u will be fine! My cold is so annoying, I had no fever last night, but hell knows how accurate it is. I'm covering bd, but know nothing. It's seriously, surprisingly calming. 
This discussion has been closed.