Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Hoping for a BFP in September!

Replies

• @MadDoda Thank you! I’m glad you finally got an accurate temp today. Hopefully your fever is gone for good
  • I manually assigned ov date and compared this cycle with previous with set compare on ov day disregarding cycle length. This is what I have got. Does that make sense? 

• MadDoda said:
    @Kazam2817 it's nothing major just slightly rises temp, but enough to affect bbt. Testing? Dies that mean it started? 
    Yes I started taking my drugs today, I have to go and get a scan next Friday and if everything is ok then we will do the IUI next Saturday and then will be back in the TWW. How you feeling today? X
  • I would join in all the convos with the BBT but I have no idea about that or the charts but goodness luck to you guys I hope they are going the right way for you both xxx
  • @MadDoda It almost looks like ovulation could have occurred the day before you put the mark. Where the dip is
  • @Rachel.a21 there is a 3 day gap between dots, I picked the middle according to mucus and spotting. 
    @Kazam2817 that's good you can move on! Fingers crossed. Did u ask about progesterone in case of pregnancy?
  • @madDoda I am going to ask at my scan next week x
  • @MadDoda Oooh ok, that makes sense! I think you are probably right then
  • @Rachel.a21 how is it going today? Starting to freak out yet? 

I'm feeling really good, I hope it will stay that way. Obviously I'm still having a cold, but I think I'm getting better, so fingers crossed temps stay up so I can relax even more.

@Kazam2817 I will keep my fingers crossed for you too. I'm sure ur time will come soon and you will have ur bundle of joy.
  • @MadDoda I am doing good so far!! No stress yet lol but also only 4dpo so I’m sure it will start when I get closer to 10dpo
  • Thanks @MadDoda will just try and stay relaxed and see how this month goes will be on holiday for the TWW so am sure that will help this time. Let’s hope we see some BFP this month xxxxx
  • Confused!! I thought today would be my ovulation day but does anyone think I may have already ovulated based on below? 
  •  morning ladies, 
    Hoping someone can help me this is my first month of bbt, my usual cycle is 33/35 days. Its also the first month of using opks, i was kind of loosing all hope of ovulating but then i got a positive opk 😁. My temp has been increasing nicely how ever this morning its dropped, is this normal?
  •  morning ladies, 
    Hoping someone can help me this is my first month of bbt, my usual cycle is 33/35 days. Its also the first month of using opks, i was kind of loosing all hope of ovulating but then i got a positive opk 😁. My temp has been increasing nicely how ever this morning its dropped, is this normal?
    I’d say it’s fairly normal for there to be a drop, this happens because of various hormones taking priority etc (or so I read). Not sure about the whole implantation dip thing but this looks like 6DPO so not an unusual time for it to happen. 🤞🏻 For you x
  • Single drop means nothing, pattern matters. It will probably go back up tomorrow. I got the same this morning but I'm supposedly 4dpo, but my situation is a bit more complicated. 
  • Hi, I've just joined today :) It's our 6th cycle TTC. I'm on 12dpo today with very heavy sore boobs and had cramps a few days ago. Took ASDA test with fmu this morning but was BFN. AF is due on Monday so going to wait to test then. 

Good luck for BFP in September  <3
  • Thanks madDoda and RememberToBreathe
    I will see what temp i get tomoz. Hope your temp settles down too and get your bfp.
  • MadDodaMadDoda Regular
    edited Aug 31, 2019 8:31AM
    @Melissav17 it's a mess I'm doomed to stay unsure this cycle. I have fever episodes since sever days and today I may have post fever drop or maybe I didn't even ov yet. All depends how reliable my previous temps are. I discarded 3 days, but still. Your chart looks good, Its great u started to temp,  your cycle maybe 40 days this month, you could have miss ur chance! I can feel big news soon! 

And that's me, you can hardly make anything out of it :(

• Wow madDoda 
    Thats some chart, bless ya. I see u have had a cold, ive had mine almost 8weeks now and just started feeling better. How long are your cycles normally?
  • MadDodaMadDoda Regular
    edited Aug 31, 2019 10:04AM
    @Melissav17 normally 30 like a clockwork, but it's my second cycle after mc, first had 33 days, hell knows about this one. I'm pretty sure I ov already at cd13 (middle day out of 3 discarded as I was spotting and CM was obvious) and today is just singular drop and will go back up tomorrow. That would make my cycle short. That cold is a bloody pain and worst timing too. 
This discussion has been closed.