Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

1 dpo, hoping for a BFP next week - anyone else?

Kel7333Kel7333 Regular
edited Aug 30, 2019 8:56AM in Trying to conceive
anyone out there in the same position as me and hoping for a Bfp next week - lh surge was the 26th dtd morning of the 27th and then last night as well, keeping literally everything crossed and hoping we haven’t missed it or anything and also hoping for a rainbow baby as we miscarried twins in April, luckily I have my gorgeous 9 year old son, but really hoping for a big fat positive. When would you guys test? 

Replies

• Fingers crossed for you hun I'm so sorry for your loss 😔
    I'm 2dpo woke up today with cramps on right side of stomach back pains achy legs I had watery discharge two days ago dry yesterday and woke up today with clear watery discharge again not as much tho but still feel wet down there sorry Tmi  also pains in breasts and areola bigger and Brown instead of pinkish like normal I don't know whether it's from ovulation or I'm heading for a bfp all I know is that I've had enough of Google lol have you had any symptoms like this or close to x
  • I wish I could turn google off lol - honestly I’ve never been on search so much in my life and the funny thing is everything I google I already know or have googled it twenty times before. Well today I had an achy belly but I’m the same as you thinking am I just getting over ovulation - but no sore boobs or wetness as of yet, it sounds very promising for you though. I really hope for both of us, how amazing would it be for both of us to have big fat positives. When do you think you will test? X
  • Same here lol I had to give up and stop being impatient just sit back and keep track on everything.
    Tww is annoying been here so many times now getting fed up I've taken so many tests early im just gonna wait n see if af shows I'm due on 13th Sept when are you due?
    And it would be amazing keep day dreaming about when that day finally arrives like a kid waiting for Christmas lol xx
  • @Kaayy171991 Not to be a downer, but you aren’t going to have any pregnant symptoms at 2dpo. I would say those are ovulation symptoms 

@Kel7333 I am about to be 4dpo and I am not testing until I’m 14dpo (when AF is due). Speaking from experience, testing early just makes you go crazy. I did not get my BFP with my son until my period was 5 days late, so testing early really isn’t worth it. It will just get your hopes up or crush you even if you are pregnant 
  • Very true - been here so many times before and I’ll say I won’t test before but I guarantee I will lol. I was supposed to be due on the 7th September but I was taking these vitamins pregnacare pre conception and it totally screwed up my whole cycle including ovulation being late. So I’m not sure when I’m due - luckily I was testing with ovulation sticks and caught the surge otherwise I wouldn’t know for sure. 
  • Can I ask - when do you all do the deed? As I surged on the 26th, but didn’t actually get down to business lol until the next morning and the next evening - and I read that you should before the surge and I didn’t really. X
  • @Kel7333 I Bd every 2 days starting as soon as my period ended, then I started every other day when I assumed I was getting close to OV, then I did the 3 days leading up to OV and the day of OV. So I did 5 times within my window 
  • Wow your good - my partner works really horrible hours and so it difficult to get it in if this makes sense pardon the pun. All we can do is hope for the best. Do you think your lucky this month? X
  • @Kel7333 I hope I am this month! This is the most we have BD within my window since TTC and also we used Preseed 4 times within my fertile window. I know it’s not a magic potion by any means, but I really hope it helps something. But on the other hand, I know this is only my third month TTC so not sure how lucky I will be to get pregnant so soon 
  • Sending lots of baby dust to you and keeping everything crossed for everyone trying to conceive. Let’s keep each other posted - would be lovely to hear how people get on. What is preseed btw
  • It is a lubricant that helps sperm swim where they need to. It’s useful if you don’t produce a lot of EWCM, but anyone can use it. It has amazing reviews of helping people conceive quickly, so we will see!
  • Ah well good luck hun xxx
  • Either of you get your bfp? 
  • I am testing on the 10th. Currently 10dpo today, but want to wait until AF is due so my test is more accurate 
  • Well keep me posted - any symptoms? 
  • I sure will! The only things I’ve had that aren’t normal are the other day, I had some tanish-pinkish discharge on my pantyliner, but just like a little spot. And then I felt kind of bloated yesterday, but I know those symptoms could be anything 😕
  • Sending baby dust your way