Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Was it implantation bleeding?

Hello everyone! Well back in May my cycle started on the 16th, in June on the 15th and in July the 13th. My cycle is 30 days and this month I started bleeding on the 7th and at first I was spotting pinkish brown and then it went to a medium flow and only lasted 4 days and had some cramping. Since then I've been getting mild cramps off and on through out the day everyday. I have also noticed a change in my bathroom habits and has been getting a lot of bad headaches and is getting watery discharge. I've also been feeling more tired than usual, I still get occasional cramps, and I've been feeling like I'm coming down with a cold. My cycle was supposed to start around the 13th this month and my cycle for next month is supposed to start around the 12th.  It has been 10 years since I've had a tubal ligation and I'm 33 yrs old. If it's implantation bleeding, is it still too early to take a test?

Replies

• I don't think it will be, im pretty sure I'd read that you should get a possI've result a few days after implantation bleeding. Go and get a couple of cheapie ones it's worth a try. Have my fingers crossed for you, hope you get your bfp❤❤
  • Thank you! :) I'm not sure if I have actually missed my period or not for this month. My last Ovulation was the 26th of last month. So I'm not sure if it's still too soon to test. When I was pregnant the first and second time, I didn't get a positive result til around 6 weeks. But all I can afford right now is those cheap dollar tests but I'm hoping for a bfp too. 
  • They are all the same in my eyes, just try the cheap one and keep us updated - will be thinking of you. Best of luck❤