Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC after a miscarriage

Hey guys here is my story.

I was ttc around 3-4 years, I found out I was pregnant on the 11th April this year. Myself and my partner was completely over the moon. We went for a scan the week later to see how far I were as I had irregular periods and we seen our little baba flickering about and I was 6+5 weeks. We were counting down the days until our scan at 13 weeks. The week before I went to the toilet and as I wiped they were pinkish blood. I immediately called epu and they booked me in for a scan 2 days later. I finished my night shift at 7am and headed to the hospital we were so anxious as they scanned my tummy and couldn't find anything she send me to have a wee to do an internal I instantly knew then that they were something wrong as I should have been 12weeks surely it should of shown up. Then she told us the news we were preying it wouldn't be. I had a missed misscarriage and our baby stopped growing at 7+6. We were and still are absolutely heatbroken. I went for a d+c under a local anaesthetic the following week. Very uncomfortable and my partner had to wait in the waiting room which was so hard to go though by myself although the staff were ever so lovely you just want to be with them. Anyways the doctor had told me I would have my first cycle 4-6 weeks later. I had no hope as I used to have them around every 3-4 months prior to getting pregnant. 5 weeks had passed and I actually had my first cycle. We didn't really try last month due to been to busy/tired from working all the time. I downloaded an app on my phone to track my periods/ovulation. This month I was wondering if af would show again. It did I was 11 days late but it came. It's like my body has completely reset it's self and I'm having regular periods. I'm pretty sure I'm in my ovulation stage or could maybe be early af? When I woke this morning my first wee it was really light pink when I wiped, later that day i checked my liner and had like brown discharge. I thought that i could maybe ovulating so we dtd. Came to work and I've been bleeding bright red this time, again not really heavy and its really slimey(tmi sorry) im just so confused to what's going on, has anybody been through this or have an idea what this could be? We're just so desperate for our angel baby now. Sending you all baby dust, please share your stories
Tiaaa😘!