Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Morning sickness bfn

hi I have had all the symptoms lower back pain fuller boobs cramping morning sickness smells making me vomit watery mouth loads of cm but still bfn I came off the pill on 2nd aug withdrawal bleed a few days later and we have been trying everyday since not sure when my period is due.... is anyone else having same trouble xx

Replies

• I would say take a test! FRER is most sendative
  • Ive Taken so many test still bfn I’m going to try again on Monday 
  • Baby dust to you!
  • Not to be the negative person, but since this is your first month coming off BC, those symptoms could be related to that. I got crazy nausea and high sense of smell my first month off the pill, but AF eventually came. I also had the sore boobs and cramps, but all of those things were related to my body adjusting from being off the pills. It's a lot of hormone adjusting your first month off. I do hope you get a BFP because that would be amazing to get pregnant before you've even had your first natural period off the pill. I just wanted to give you my experience because I was convinced I was pregnant my first month and was crushed when AF came. Best of luck to you!
  • Hi thankyou for sharing your story, I did hear about this sort of thing before  but like you I have convinced myself that I am pregnant and that it’s not down to the pill expecially with all the symptoms so similar to pregnancy.... thankyou I hope so to that maybe I might be one of the lucky one I’m dressing af turning up. One question did certain smells make you heave that normally wouldn’t of?? Xx
  • Yes, my husband smokes cigarettes and my first month off BC, it smelled SO terrible I even asked him was he smoking a different brand than normal and he said no. I for sure thought I was pregnant because of that, but AF came.
  • Seems like I am going through exactly what u went through changing my sons nappy and the smell of wee makes me heave so bad when normally I wouldn’t notice.... will keep my fingers crossed hoping af won’t turn up will let u no if she does xx
  • I am crossing my fingers for you!
  • After all those symptoms I’ve got my bfp 
  • @Rosie631 we've just read this thread and that's incredible - you knew it! Huge congratulations! We have a lovely Due in May 2020 birth club, right this way, if you fancy checking it out.... 
  • Thankyou so much would love to join it thankyou xx