Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

12 DPO- Sore breasts for 7+ days but negative HPT

i know the right answer is to just be patient and wait to see if AF shows up but I’m not patient at all!

i have irregular periods and last month I had a 35 day cycle (began spotting on day 34). I used OPKs this months so I got a surge on 8/17, so I prob Od on 8/18 then. That makes me 12 DPO today. My boobs last month were sore for 2 days before I spotted.

This month, they began being sore 7 days ago and although it’s not as bad, they’re still pretty dang sore and feel bruised on the sides and under. I’m on 12 DPO now, so expecting AF soon but have no spotting or anything. I tried a FRER this morning and am sad to report it was a BFN :(

Any insight as to chances I’m actually pregnant? I feel like FRER should pick it up by now... but I’ve never had breasts sore for 7 days and no sign that they will be back to normal too soon! 

Replies

• Also- I had frequent urination for 2-3 days this past week but that seemed to go away for the most part. I couldn’t even sleep through the night from about Monday through Wednesday without peeing at least once. Also I opened a container of moldy lemonade and the smell made me start to vomit which I’m not usually that sensitive to smells... I used to work with dead bodies so it takes a lot to turn my stomach.