Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Not sure if you can see the faint line

The line had red colour and is faint. I have had pregnancy symptoms and 6 days late. 

Replies

• I can see faint lines in the top pictures. Did you test again this morning? 
  • I see a line 
  • Yes I can see a line 
  • Got a digital one today. I'll do it tomorrow. Thank you ladies.
  • Not sure if I’m panicking for no reason... this is my result am meant to be 5 weeks 2 days if I go by my last period but I’m worried lines aren’t dark enough... had a McCain April and panicking it will happen again :(
  • Just because the lines aren't dark enough doesn't mean that things are wrong. Different tests detect a different amount of HGC hormone. You’ve got your BFP. Miscarriage are horrible but you can have an uncomplicated healthy pregnancy after. I did. I had a miscarriage at 10weeks then went on to have a normal pregnancy and now have a 17month old 
  • Tested this evening. I'm pregnant!! After 4 months of trying. Thank you for your support every one
     I'm 3-4 weeks gone. 

Keep trying ladies it is possible. 
  • Congratulations! I’m currently 8 days late but still getting A BFN :(
  • I’m not really sure if this is the correct place but I need some advice, so I took a pregnancy test 3 days ago after stopping the pill and not having a period for 21 days and there was a faint line it was not dark but definitely there, I’ve take. Another two after that but they are negative, I’m having all the symptoms of sore breasts being sick, dizzy spells and cramps but still no period... could I be pregnant or just wishful thinking? 
  • Congratulations fluffysocks92, that’s amazing news xxx
    Snap wilfred1983 I came off the pill just over 4 weeks ago had a very light spotting type bleed Monday to Wednesday just gone and all the pregnancy tests I’ve done have come back negative. 
    Ive been having all the symptoms too. 
    From what I have read online you can have the same symptoms after coming off the pill. I would give it at least another 7 days days to see if af shows. If she still hasn’t arrived and you haven’t had any type of bleeding still a week later after that and a test is still negative go to the doctor. It advises that a woman should have a withdrawal bleed 2-4werks after coming off the pill. 
    I was on another chat and a lady on there said she didn’t have a period for 8 weeks and all her tests came back negative until she went to the doctor and they did bloods and found out she was by the time she had he scan she was 12 weeks pregnant. So you possibly could be 😊🤞🏼
  • I’ve been off the pill now for 23 days and still nothing, it was only one test that was a faint line the next two were negative and it’s disappointing really. I hope so but I don’t want to build my hopes up to be knocked down, 
  • I know exactly how you feel. I was on a different pill before I fell pregnant with in 2 months but had a miscarriage at 10 weeks. Thankfully I did then after go in to have my son. 
    I had to go on to a different pill as I gain so much weight with my son that it wasn’t safe to stay on the mini pill. But this new pill I completely different in the way it’s affected my body. 
    Move been off the pill a total of 31 days. It was day 26 that my spotting showed. When I checked my Callander it was exactly 2 weeks since hubby and I DTD. I’m waiting a couple more days to do another test if that come back negative I’m gonna wait until the end of the month as AF should be due then if what I had on Monday was AF. But if nothing has come by then I’ll be heading to the doctors. 
    I really wish there was more information about this kids of stuff when they give you the option of the pill. As well as afterwards when you’re looking to have a baby. 
  • God me too! I had very light pink spotting two weeks ago for two days but then nothing at all afterwards I’m starting to feel the same way I did in my first pregnancy which is being sick after eating mince 🤭 I really don’t want to build my hopes up but if nothing has happened for me within a week il be heading to the doctors too 😞
  • Fingers crossed you’ll get your BFP. Sending lots of stick baby dust your way. 
    I had sharp pains in my nipples with my son, which I’ve had. My boobs feel fuller and I’ve been feeling exhausted lately. More than usual. Plus a lot more peeing.
    Waiting is so hard when you want something so much. Really plays havoc with my Anxiety. I’m just grateful I’m in a good place with my mental health otherwise I’d end up in some dark rabbit hole with no sign of an exit at this rate lol 😜
  • Ah no way stay positive! Hopefully it happens for you too ❤️
  • Thank you xx keep us posted would love to hear your news 😊
  • Was wondering if anyone could help me please 🙂 I’m new to all this and was hoping for some advice. Not sure if it’s a faint line or evaporation line? Love to hear what you think please. 
  • Typ your comment