Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Faint positive followed by negatives

edited Sep 4, 2019 10:17AM in Trying to conceive
Hello Ladies! :) This is my first post here <3
So this cycle i have been spotting very lightly 4-8dpo. At 7dpo I got a faint positive in the evening, that was clearly there but faint. Tested again 8dpo and got only negatives, also got negatives this morning at 9 dpo. Spotting has stopped. Has anyone experienced this before? This is my 4 cycle ttc. I still have 5 days till AF is due. 

The positive really started getting my hopes up, I really hope this isn`t a CP.  :s

Replies

• Update: When i went to the toilet just now I saw that i had started spotting again. Very light brown. I really don`t know what is going on this cycle...
  • My best advice would be to wait until AF is due or late to test. 7dpo is way too early to test as implantation may not have even occurred yet 
  • Leah1456 said:
    Update: When i went to the toilet just now I saw that i had started spotting again. Very light brown. I really don`t know what is going on this cycle...
    You are having implantation bleeding which is normal. Maybe you might consider going to your doctor and explaining all your symptoms they will surely book you for blood test. How r u feeling in general
  • Hello, just to update you guys I am pretty sure i had a CP. AF showed up late and was pretty heavy, did get a faint positive. Spottet on and off for the whole 2-3 weeks after OD. 

This cycle (cyle 5) I have also been spotting again for 3 days, no positives yet. Stoppet spotting today, AF is due tomorrow so we shall wait and see :smile: