Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Faint line

Can you see it or am I losing my mind I'm 2 days late 

Replies

• 1234asdf said:
    Can you see it or am I losing my mind I'm 2 days late 
    They should be at least squint visible by now.. I don’t see the line thou sorry x
  • Thankyou anyway I think I can see it but when I take the photo I can see it x
  • 1234asdf said:
    Thankyou anyway I think I can see it but when I take the photo I can see it x
    Mine used to be like that, give it a few days and test with pink dye tests, these blue dyes are aeful
    for evap lines and false positives x
  • Ok thankyou x
  • Hello girls, I wanted to ask about faint lines. I have done today afternoon test and it has got a very faint line better visible in real than on the picture. Do you think it may be positive or just evap line? I have had many clear blue tests during the time while we are trying to concieve with my husband which were always false positive as the faint line always appears there so I do not bother buying them anymore and so even now I do not want to get over excited to be disappointed after. I know the bset what I can do is to wait but it is so hard as I am sure you all know. 🙉😊 thank yoh for answers.🥰
  • Zuzana29 said:
    Hello girls, I wanted to ask about faint lines. I have done today afternoon test and it has got a very faint line better visible in real than on the picture. Do you think it may be positive or just evap line? I have had many clear blue tests during the time while we are trying to concieve with my husband which were always false positive as the faint line always appears there so I do not bother buying them anymore and so even now I do not want to get over excited to be disappointed after. I know the bset what I can do is to wait but it is so hard as I am sure you all know. 🙉😊 thank yoh for answers.🥰
    How many days past ovulation are you? when’s period due?? My tests were faint, I’m 8 weeks n 2 day but I can barely see the line on ur test x
  • My period finished just about 6 days ago and last day of my period was almost no bleeding so we tried with my husband :-) the problem with me is that I barely can track my ovulation as I do control my discharge and when is like egg white we try the most but this is where it gets tricky because I have this discharge more times during the month than just during ovulation so 3 months we were trying most somewhere in the middle of my cycle and I did not get pregnant so we said let's try it at the beginning of the cycle. I know it might be very early.  And now about 7 days after I am experiencing very little cramping in my tummy during evening and morning so I am just curious if anybody has had the similar faint line and experiences and was pregnant. If I am not pregnant it is okay, we will just keep going 😊 as during this 4 months when we are trying I have had many false faint lines even stronger than this one and I was not pregnant. So I am just upset with this why the test are doing that 🙉🙈🙊. Thank you. 😊
  • WelshGirrl
    And congratulation to your little one. It is great.👍🏻🎉
  • Zuzana29 said:
    My period finished just about 6 days ago and last day of my period was almost no bleeding so we tried with my husband :-) the problem with me is that I barely can track my ovulation as I do control my discharge and when is like egg white we try the most but this is where it gets tricky because I have this discharge more times during the month than just during ovulation so 3 months we were trying most somewhere in the middle of my cycle and I did not get pregnant so we said let's try it at the beginning of the cycle. I know it might be very early.  And now about 7 days after I am experiencing very little cramping in my tummy during evening and morning so I am just curious if anybody has had the similar faint line and experiences and was pregnant. If I am not pregnant it is okay, we will just keep going 😊 as during this 4 months when we are trying I have had many false faint lines even stronger than this one and I was not pregnant. So I am just upset with this why the test are doing that 🙉🙈🙊. Thank you. 😊
    I don’t think it’s possible to get a positive 7 days after🙈 and thank you x
  • WelshGirrl
    Me neither but I still can have a hope.😁👍🏻
  • Zuzana29 said:
    My period finished just about 6 days ago and last day of my period was almost no bleeding so we tried with my husband :-) the problem with me is that I barely can track my ovulation as I do control my discharge and when is like egg white we try the most but this is where it gets tricky because I have this discharge more times during the month than just during ovulation so 3 months we were trying most somewhere in the middle of my cycle and I did not get pregnant so we said let's try it at the beginning of the cycle. I know it might be very early.  And now about 7 days after I am experiencing very little cramping in my tummy during evening and morning so I am just curious if anybody has had the similar faint line and experiences and was pregnant. If I am not pregnant it is okay, we will just keep going 😊 as during this 4 months when we are trying I have had many false faint lines even stronger than this one and I was not pregnant. So I am just upset with this why the test are doing that 🙉🙈🙊. Thank you. 😊
    I don’t think it’s possible to get a positive 7 days after🙈 and thank you x
    Wow let me know if u got positive. I'm feeling similar. I had my period and before my period me and my husband tried to conceive three times and then period came 4 days late and throughout my period and even now after it I'm feeling super nauseous, dizzy, having back ache and cravings... and breasts feel tingly. I know its too early to test but very curious.
  • edited Sep 4, 2019 11:27PM
    hiya , I’m new to this thread but I’d like to keep up with updates on people please xxx
  • Yep girls. I will update you when I know if I am pregnant or not. Today morning I am having a bit cramping in my tummy again and little brown-ish and pink-ish discharge, but only tiny bit. So I am hpping it might be implatation. Fingers crossed to all of us.🥰🥰💗💗
  • Hello, hello. Today I have got slight line again but a bit stronger than last time. Hopefully it will be getting stronger and stronger. Can anybody see it as well? It is Sainsbury test, I hope it is not just evap line. It appered in the limit though so should not be. Will see if something will come from that 🥰😉🙉🙈🙊. All pictures of one test just I have changed colour to see the line more clearly. Because sometimes it is hard to see on photos. Please give me a bit of hope.🥰 what do you think? Are the Sainsbury tests bad with false lines? Or quiet reliable? Anybody has experience with this test? Thanks.