Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Could i be pregnant?

edited Sep 10, 2019 8:49AM in Trying to conceive
i have a question about pregnancy 

Replies

• Options
    I just got off birth control pills than my boyfriend nutted in me but I started bleeding and spotting for 3 days and he nutted in me 2 more times after that, I’ve been feeling really sick, tired and I’ve been having headaches but I tried taking a test and it showed up negative, I don’t know what to do...
  • Options
    Someone help
  • Options
    I just got off birth control pills than my boyfriend nutted in me but I started bleeding and spotting for 3 days and he nutted in me 2 more times after that, I’ve been feeling really sick, tired and I’ve been having headaches but I tried taking a test and it showed up negative, I don’t know what to do...
    Can you be more specific? Have you had a period since you’ve come off the pill? I highly doubt you’d be getting symptoms of pregnancy this early darling, could just be the symptoms of coming off the pill 
  • Options
    No I haven’t had a period I’m still waiting but thank you I’ll wait a little longer to find out 
  • Options
    This was same as me i came off the pill in March and had spottin then had a period the 10th July and nothink did a test said posstive then re rested and said negative 
  • Options
    So are you pregnant??
  • Options
    i Don’t think any of you are pregnant if I’m totally honest.. it could just be the side affects of coming off the pill.. you need a decent period before trying to conceive x
  • Options
    I did have proper period 
  • Options
    Becky606 said:
    I did have proper period 
    Yeah but it’s your first period after coming off the pill, and you said you had a positive and negative test therefore it could just be your body adjusting to periods again
  • Options
    I really don’t no I’m gettin a anthour test tomorrow 
  • Options
    Also I had the withdrawals bleed aswell
  • Options
    Becky606 said:
    Also I had the withdrawals bleed aswell
    Hmm yeah just test again with a frer